BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lori D.
I admit when I signed up I wasn't really sure what I was getting myself into. Fast forward to a week later where I'm awake in the middle of the night searching for the perfect strawberry cake recipe & loading up my food board like a mad woman. Pinterest has it all - recipes, photos of beautiful people, anime (which my kid pins obsessively!) travel destinations, great tips, and most importantly - amazing shoes!! How could you go wrong??
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
Pinterest is a life saver! I find myself using the app almost every single day for something. I use it most for finding recipes and projects for my daughter, but I've got boards with creative inspiration, things I want to do around the house and garden, and outfits I want to buy. It's easy to spend hours on there, but there's always so much to look at.
Jessica N.
Edinburgh, IN
I can not go on Pinterest without spending at least an hour on it! You can search for anything on it. If you need a good recipe..it's there. If you need inspiration for decorations, or diy projects...it's there. If you just need a good laugh...it's there! I don't know how I ever lived my life without it before!
Alyssa G.
I really enjoy Pinterest because I think it is so fun to explore the endless links and posts. Whenever I need inspiration for something I always hop on to the Pinterest app. I sometimes find it a little frustrating because some of the posts I click on don't lead to the correct link and then I end up disappointed.
Shauna A.
Pendleton , OR
There is so much I could say about Pinterest. If you don't know what it is, just stop reading this and go check it out right now. Search for something interesting. Yesterday I searched for DIY fence and I started a board to pin all of the do-it-yourself fencing ideas that I found there. I think I'm going to use pallets to make fence panels. But you can just browse art, or find cooking ideas, or learn how to dance or decorate. I love it!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I'm in love with Pinterest!! I fought it for years! I finally signed up a few months ago and have found a new addiction!! It's my go to for everything! Forget Google! Go to Pinterest! I have used recipes, DIY's, make up this, cleaning tips, saved pictures to print and frame and so much more! It's just a great community with NO DRAMA!!
Kim P.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Pinterest, but what girl doesn't? I love taking a 5 minute break at work and pinning some DIY I want to do, or some top that I need in my closet.
The only reason I rate it a B is for the online interface. I prefer the mobile interface 100 times more than the user experience while on my computer. The smallest tool of being able to hover over and easily pin items on the mobile app makes the computer interface below par.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pinterest is absolutely my favorite app on my phone and my favorite website to go to. I go to Pinterest for everything. Recipes, fashion inspiration, home decor, party planning, advice, and everything else in between. I'm currently using it to plan my son's first birthday. Avengers theme!
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This website will help you do all three of these things- and more! Not sure what to do with your Grammy's vintage Corelle coffee mugs? There's a pin for that? Got three extra cans of spray paint in your garage and aren't sure what to do with them? There's a pin for that. Seashells? Old kitchen utensils? A brass lamp? Pinterest will help you discover the hidden potential in items found in the most unlikely places. So grab some Mason jars and get ready to be creative!
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
When i am stuck in a rut for weekly dinners, crafting, or even tips for caring for different things this website is a lifesaver sometimes i even just like to sit on it for a couple hours and explore you can usually find something on just about every topic and thing you need its a easier to use google in my opinion
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!