BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Alison W.
Bedford, IN
I have tried to explain it to family members as a huge never ending magazine, but that does not give it justice. Whether you are looking for encouragement, a laugh, craft ideas, and much more this site has it. I can spend hours and hours on there either just looking at popular pins or something specific, like gluten free foods or fall decor. Always good for a laugh or a cry, which ever you need... truth be told I have a tab open to it right now!
Jillian P.
San clemente, CA
Can I just say any website where you can be organized is getting an A from me? Don't get me wrong,I love my tumblr,always have always will! But having boards I can organize with recipies to try, cleaning tips and tricks and so much more is so convenient. I love being able to make a board before a hair apointment and show it to my stylist and have her see what I'm really going for! So much easier than trying to bring in magazines and clippings!
Meeae J.
Didn't use Pinterest for a while although I knew it existed, but I just started and think it's much more useful than I thought. I use it to hold all the "I'll need this at some point" pics such as hair styles I want to show my stylist or remodeling ideas I want to show my architect. Even pics from magazines to show a personal shopper to give them ideas of what I'm looking for. They do, however, need a way to pin text only without a pic.
Angel R.
Salem, VA
If you need an idea for ANYTHING to make, bake, cook, turn something old into something that is splended, you will find it here in Pinterest! This is my go to site when I need creative ideas for school projects for the kids and using something that I would normally throw away, for something totally different! Love it!
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
This is my-go website for finding different inspirations for food, fashion, and DIY projects. It's easy to use and it's fun. Just a warning, it can get addicting and you might spend hours pinning random stuff. It makes it easy to keep track of your ideas and you're also not limited to just pinning things from Pinterest. You can pin things that you find on other websites so you'll be able to go back to it later. The Pinterest app is useful too!
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Ever since the first time I've gone onto this app I was hooked. I'm on it every night before I fall asleep. I've discovered so much stuff from this site. Recipes, makeup and hair tutorials, hilarious pictures and hot fashion. I know a lot of women love this for wedding planning. Since II'm already passed that I utilize this for kid's party planning and it's never failed me. I really recommend this site/app. Just be aware you may get hooked like me!
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
I love Pinterest. It's a wonderful platform to brainstorm beauty, decor, wedding, and DIY ideas. It's image based and easy to navigate. However, I know there are several people, me included, that fall into Pinner's Remorse. You see so many awesome recipes, so many beautiful homes and DIY projects and you think "Why can't I do that?" Don't get me wrong, I love Pinterest! But, sometimes it turns into a place that makes you feel bad about yourself.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I am so addicted to Pinterest. I love finding new recipes and DIY projects to try. I also like that is very user friendly and you have the ability to link your other social media websites to it. The whole concept is similar to Facebook except for the drama. You share links to websites for things you like and are interested in. It's genius actually. On your wall, you have all your pins you have shared and those pins are links to the websites. Yes!
Jessica M.
York, SC
I love Pinterest it has helped me organize thoughts and ideas and get my creative juices flowing! I have been able to play my kids birthdays with help from Pinterest and make our parties ones that people will remember forever! I have borrowed so many home improvement ideas and found so many useful tips on Pinterest too!
karley s.
Mchenry, IL
Pinterest has become my life. I love finding new items on there. From kids activities to new recipes the possibilities are endless. I especially love Pinterest to get new makeup and nail ideas. I also find a lot of decorating ideas on there. This is such a great way for people to share their awesome ideas and store them in a safe place. It's so easy to find items and ions after you have pinned them as long as you pin them to a board. Love this!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!