BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
I love searching for different ideas for craft projects, home decor, and even recipes. I have had much success in the things that I have tried. For those that have difficulty, I would start with something you know you can accomplish and then step it up a notch for the next project. Make sure you know how to do every step and read the instructions a few times before starting. Also, no one gets everything perfect on their first try so keep at it.
Tiffany S.
San Juan Pueblo, NM
Pinterest always gives me great ideas, whether it's food,decorating,or fashion ideas, Pinterset has all that you are looking for, No doubt about that. It also gives you the oppprtunity to share your own ideas that other people might think is helpful to them. Pinterest is my new google site I just wish it had GPS lol.
Kayelyn F.
Sioux City, IA
I wasn't sure about pintrest but once I got started I was addicted! there is so many things on here from recipes to clothing to wedding to birthday ideals.. stumped on what to decorate for an event or what something new and easy to make for dinner go to pintrest it will help you but beware once you start you cant stop
Stephanie P.
Mountville, SC
Pintrest is not only woman's best friend, but its man's best friends as well. I really have no clue how I ever lived without it. It's a wonderful way to keep track of recipes, craft projects, and inspirational words as well as ways to help you plan workouts, get ready for a photoshoot, and help you decorate a new house.
Meagan B.
Mcminnville, TN
So.....I am a huge fan of Pinterest. I have spent countless hours on this site seeing everything I want to make. It kind of makes me feel like I could be Martha Stewart. I am a crafting lover, so this is the perfect site for me or anyone else who shares this love. I think everyone could find something to use this site for just because it has so many categories that highlight many many interests. Be warned though......you will become addicted.
Kelci L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pinterest is quite an amazing little site i love sitting and going threw all the beautiful things they have. I like that you can go directly and buy from Pinterest it is handy that way and i like that i can go on there and look up something i need and more than likely they have it on there ex.) i need a graduation dress - got it , need a new hair style - got it , need a new tattoo - got it , need nail art ideas - got it , need design ideas- got it
Kara J.
Hillsdale, MI
I can't even begin to explain how I use Pinterest in my daily life. I make delicious meals for my family, use the workouts on others' boards, and incorperate what I do with Pinterest. I have found cool life hacks, and tips on things from sress relievers, to house decor. BASICALLY EVERYTHING is on here!!! 10000000/10!!
Cassandra W.
Techie Expert Level 4
This app/website is an absolute time suck, but I love it so much. I've gotten ideas on how to upholster my bed to great recipes for a low carb diet.  If there is something you're looking for, it'll be on pinterest. I love how you can create custom boards to track whatever it is you're interested in, and there's no limit on the number of boards you have. Plus, you can follow other people's boards so there will always be new ideas flowing your way.
Meeae J.
Didn't use Pinterest for a while although I knew it existed, but I just started and think it's much more useful than I thought. I use it to hold all the "I'll need this at some point" pics such as hair styles I want to show my stylist or remodeling ideas I want to show my architect. Even pics from magazines to show a personal shopper to give them ideas of what I'm looking for. They do, however, need a way to pin text only without a pic.
Agenthani S.
I got addicted to this real quick. It's a great way to look for ideas for outfits, nails, prom, home decor, etc. Following other people's will also give you great pins that you have never seen before and probably will not see in a magazine. If you like subscribing to Youtubers, it is also a great way to see if they are someone you might like to subscribe to, because it can get tiring trying to search for new ones. Don't ever shut down, Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!