BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
sara a.
I am seriously obsessed. The awesome thing is if you like making lists, inspiration boards, or saving images you can do it all in one place. I have boards for clothes, odds and ends, cooking, doors, colors whatever you want or however you want to organize it you can. I am moving houses now and it has been great for pinning ideas of what i want my rooms to look like. I have another board of things I want and things I am going to buy. Its awesome sauce.
Maria P.
Bradenton, FL
I've had a hard time with staying motivated about a year ago for weight loss. One day, I came across a pin that changed my whole perception of workouts and till this day, it's a great motivator for me since I don't have workout buddies in my area! I've also started cooking more since every pin I've added to my dinner's board is delicious! I've already tried 3 new meals and I'm so motivated to try out more! This is such a great idea and I LOVE Pinterest!
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
Pinterest is my absolute obsession! As of right now I have 28 boards, 555 followers, 3,919 likes and 10,437 pins! I go on it almost every day to see what my fellow pinners are up to and what else I can add to my growing collection of ideas. If you're looking for fun, new, exciting projects, Pinterest is the place for you! DIY crafts, quotes, humor, traveling, cute animals, wedding ideas, recipes, you name it, Pinterest has it! Join now for pinspiration.
Eliza P.
Love this website! I spend way too much time on it, but you can find so many great things on it like fashion inspiration, DIY ideas, and yummy recipes. I tried out some cupcake recipes from the site (that linked me to a foodie blog) and they turned out great! I have, what seems to me, many boards, and my favorite is the Fashion Inspiration one. I love pinning cool outfits I find while browsing the blogs I follow, or repinning from other people’s boards.
Dorothea M.
Dingess, WV
I use it daily ! it has sooo many amazing DIY projects
it has even more decor ideas i enjoy it better than facebook
Amy B.
What's not to love about a site where you can scroll through and discover page after page of ideas and inspiration and lead you to more ideas, suggestions and pages with simmilar content. I use it mainly for artistic inspiration, to discover new recipes, I collaborated on wedding planning with my mother by sharing secret boards, and I'm saving up home improvement ideas. I also shop for my next haircut and occasionally pin a few inspirational quotes.
Marissa C.
Think dreamboat meets social media. I love having an online place to squirrel away all my fav thinks. I love that I can share them or keep them private, I even have the option of decoding who I want to share it with! I really wish there was a way to be more social though. It's not anything as communal as Facebook or Twitter.
Monique R.
Reno, NV
I love this site. You can post, like and repin anything from home decorating, fashion ideas, food inspiration and recipes to fitness. I am always loggen on to my Pinterest account and i love the functionality of the app.
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
I love Pinterest. It's a wonderful platform to brainstorm beauty, decor, wedding, and DIY ideas. It's image based and easy to navigate. However, I know there are several people, me included, that fall into Pinner's Remorse. You see so many awesome recipes, so many beautiful homes and DIY projects and you think "Why can't I do that?" Don't get me wrong, I love Pinterest! But, sometimes it turns into a place that makes you feel bad about yourself.
Brianne R.
I was one of the early users of Pinterest, went away for a while when life got busy, and have recently come back. Hands down, it's the best app for inspiration for anything creative or artistic. Makeup, decor, fashion, cooking and baking, collectibles, and party planning are all equally represented, and there's something for everyone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!