BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Maribel L.
Gainesville
I absolutely love Pinterest!!! It has everything you could possibly need on it from DIY projects, cooking, art, literature, etc. it is an app worth having for sure
Savanna S.
Austin
Pinterest is a great app! I am constantly looking for inspiration for my next creative project. Pinterest is the ideal was to curate and make precise my ideas. There is really nothing bad about it, other than the seduction of diving into the diaphanous gowns and feet makeup ideas for hours.
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
I use Pintrest for a lot of things. It has so much info and you can save it all into your own profile. You can save pictures, food you want to cook, books you want to read art projects you want to create. You can't go wrong having a Pinterest account. It has endless amount a of information. Useful amount a of information.
Hilary A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I LOVE Pinterest! Pinterest is THE place for inspiration! I will soon be returning to college therefore the last portion of summer I have spent lots of time daily browsing to get inspired. I am very happy with the boards that I am able to create, especially because only I can see.

Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sooo many things on Pinterest. Literally everything is up there. Recipes, makeup tips, clothes, and quotes and songs are probably what I look at the most. I also work at a daycare and have to come up with games and activities for them, and I find a lot on here! It is a FREE App that is AMAZING!
Shannon L.
Pinterest helps me to find new and creative ideas that I wouldn’t have been able to come up with myself. I can easily find thousands of recipes, party ideas, diys, outfits and makeup tutorials with ease. I can save the ideas I love into organize “boards”. Pinterest is my go to app.
Helena M.
Little Falls, NJ
I'm a huge fan of Pinterest - even if I never go back to look at my boards, it still makes me feel productive LOL. Great for recipes, home designing, organization, etc.
Missy R.
I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest. I visit this site DAILY! you can find recipes , crafts, home improvement ideas, car repair info...everything under the sun.
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I am a huge fan of Pinterest, I’m literally on it everyday and could get lost on there for hours. I use it for ideas for a lot of aspects in my life from, home improvement projects and decorating, recipes, clothing, wedding planning, vacation planning, etc.. it’s a huge inspiration. Love it!
Payton P.
Vancouver, WA
I love using this app everyday! It is a great way to get creative ideas from other people and put your creative ideas out there! I use this to get outfit Inspiration, ideas to decorate, bake and so much more. If you are creative, or want to be I would recommend downloading this app and checking it everyday!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!