BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Madison G.
I love Pinterest. You can get ideas for gifts. And ideas how to do different make up looks all the way how to make crafts. You can get great ideas for anything I tell you like tattoos and what you want for in your own home one day. There's even things for guy like being able to look at awesome muscle cars and motorcycles.
Amy B.
What's not to love about a site where you can scroll through and discover page after page of ideas and inspiration and lead you to more ideas, suggestions and pages with simmilar content. I use it mainly for artistic inspiration, to discover new recipes, I collaborated on wedding planning with my mother by sharing secret boards, and I'm saving up home improvement ideas. I also shop for my next haircut and occasionally pin a few inspirational quotes.
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
I first joined Pinterest because I heard about it in a magazine and now it is quickly becoming my favorite website! I love that I repin fashion, beauty, diy, recipes, and practically everything else to my own "boards" and go back to it later. I also really love the Pin It button so I can pin stuff I find online. It's so fun seeing how many repins something gets. I don't know how much time I have spent just browsing and repinning stuff, especially fashion!
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
It's hard to imagine what I did before Pinterest. Every occasion that arises I hit up Pinterest to find some ideas on what to do for it. Birthdays, Christmas and other holidays, my sons school projects, or just diy home stuff is all collected and there for the taking. You can organize the things that you pin into whatever categories that you need to which makes things easy to find. If you don't have Pinterest I suggest that you get it you won't be sorry.
Nicole R.
Fremont, CA
This app became my go-to before google when it comes to product choices and DIYs, but we'll see how long that lasts now that I have influenster! Seriously though, I never want to miss a pin, so I'll repin for later until I feel like I've "caught up", then when I need something, I go look for it. Love the organization Pinterest offers, and it's great to gather ideas before and project/decision of importance. My "dressing room" board is my favorite by far
Marissa C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Think dreamboat meets social media. I love having an online place to squirrel away all my fav thinks. I love that I can share them or keep them private, I even have the option of decoding who I want to share it with! I really wish there was a way to be more social though. It's not anything as communal as Facebook or Twitter.
Lydia G.
OMG! Pinterest is the best site ever invented!!!! its great for gathering ideas for weddings,birthdays,cookouts, also great for ideas if you want to remodel your home. Has great educational tips if you want teach your kids their "abc's", good tutoring tips if yor kiddo is having trouble in some subjects. Great recipies too!!! Exercising routines for us stay at homes moms or if you are a busy bee. PINTEREST IS A MUST HAVE!!! you wont regret having one!
Monique R.
Reno, NV
I love this site. You can post, like and repin anything from home decorating, fashion ideas, food inspiration and recipes to fitness. I am always loggen on to my Pinterest account and i love the functionality of the app.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
As the title suggests, Pinterest reminds me a great deal of the stumbleupon.com website/application. It's a great way to find new ideas, looks, recipes, designs.... pretty much WHATEVER you think is interesting or worth sharing! But, unlike stumbleupon, it's organized (not nearly as random) and contains many more specific categories. It's easy to find what you're looking for, and even easier to share with everyone else. I recommend Pinterest to everyone.
Dorothea M.
Dingess, WV
I use it daily ! it has sooo many amazing DIY projects
it has even more decor ideas i enjoy it better than facebook
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!