BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

Reviews (20265)
Paige A.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
So in love with Pinterest! It is the go to place for the best D.I.Y projects, inspiration on home decor and ideas for your next outfit. You can create your own folders and name them anything you want. from there you just Pin away and it is really ADDICTING, I get on Pinterest everyday and find something new its awesome. You can get the app on any smart phone and its free! You can also go to the website on computers. Very easy to make an account and its fun!
Angel W.
Kuna, ID
I tried to resist the lure of Pinterest. I actually held our for quite a while, but once I gave in... all hope was lost. I am one of those true die hard, I'm-going-to-bed-just-let-me-look-at-one-more-board kinda pinner. I have way too many boards to count, and coming up with new ones as we speak. I am one fully satisfied pinner.
Robin W.
Rocklin, CA
I just can't get enough of this website! It enables you to find and create pretty much anything such as home decor, recipes, party planning, and travel adventures! You are easily able to find something when you have an idea in your mind and there are so many ideas that can help you create your own!

Be warned: it IS addicting, but as long as it is used to better your life and you actually follow through we some of the ideas then you won't be in any danger! :)
Breanna L.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Pinterest is like a huge craft guide for me. Unfortunately most craft books and DIY guides, you have to pay for. Pinterest is FREE though! I will never run out of DIY ideas thanks to Pinterest. When I first heard of Pinterest I didn't really understand how it could be so addictive, it just sounded like a craft DIY search engine but it is so much more than that. I love that you can create boards and categorize however you want. The iphone app is also amazing!
Felisha C.
Bossier City, LA
I found this site a few years ago and it was love at first sight! My husband hates it because to two things: the first is that I give Pinterest more attention than him, the second is that I am always working on DIY projects around the house that I have gotten inspired through Pinterest. I honestly lay in bed every night before going to sleep and look through Pinterest posts. Its my habit before bed and I can not sleep without looking at Pinterest on my phone.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
Pinterest is such a cool concept & I really love it! It's basically the modern version of an idea/project/ inspiration board where we used to cut pictures out of magazines. One thing is like to see is more information on some pictures people post. For example, a pic of a gorgeous dress, but they don't list the designer or where you can buy it. At least listing the designer would be very helpful. Besides that, I am addicted to Pinterest! So much fun!
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
It's hard to imagine what I did before Pinterest. Every occasion that arises I hit up Pinterest to find some ideas on what to do for it. Birthdays, Christmas and other holidays, my sons school projects, or just diy home stuff is all collected and there for the taking. You can organize the things that you pin into whatever categories that you need to which makes things easy to find. If you don't have Pinterest I suggest that you get it you won't be sorry.
Dora W.
Clintwood, VA
I've never found a more enjoyable way of finding a plethora of ideas from party planning to fashion, TV to music, books, travel, kids stuff just the best of the internets information. It's so much fun to find all the things you love and pin them to a variety of boards to share with others and to come back to when you need an idea for dinner or an outfit to wear to a friends party. You will find yourself pinning thousands of great ideas for hours on end.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
I've been pinning for 2 years and I don't see me slowing down soon. Pinterest helps me to organize all my creative ideas. It actually cuts down on junk in my house because I can look at a picture of the finished product and decide if even attempting the project is worth my time. And i always find yummy recipes. I can also pull together inspiration for my future wedding but keep it hidden so no one I know can steal any of my ideas ;) LOVE PINTEREST
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!