BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amina M.
Cicero, NY
I don't know anyone who would give this website less than 5 stars. It is the best scrapbooking/thought organizing website for those who love those things. I don't consider it a "social" media site, because its more for myself than others. It's your virtual office board where you can literally pin every item you want, need, or just simply want to stare at! I love that you can browse through other people's thoughts and creations. It is GREAT for wedding planning.
Paige A.
Kelsey M.
I freaking LOVE PINTEREST! I was a little confused by the idea when I first signed up but after having it for a few years now, I can officially say I am an avid pinner! I find great fitness inspiration, delicious recipes, and cool DIY apartment projects all in one place. Plus it's so easy to keep my different ideas organized and share with other friends on Pinterest. I'm trying to get my mom to use it because I know she would be hooked! Love love LOVE Pinterest!
Angel W.
Kuna, ID
I tried to resist the lure of Pinterest. I actually held our for quite a while, but once I gave in... all hope was lost. I am one of those true die hard, I'm-going-to-bed-just-let-me-look-at-one-more-board kinda pinner. I have way too many boards to count, and coming up with new ones as we speak. I am one fully satisfied pinner.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
This is one of my absolute favorite apps! You can find recipes, outfits, diys, basically anything you need. I love that you can see where that product can be bought from and they have additional webpages that give you more information. I use this all the time for outfit inspiration or when I need help on what to cook for dinner.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
I have a BIT of a Pinterest obsession, but it's such a useful site! There's really something for everyone, no matter what you're into. People are so creative, and it's nice that we have a place to share the knowledge. I like to pin style/beauty inspiration, DIYs, easy recipes, and "dream wedding" ideas.
Leah D.
Completely in love with this app! I have board for everything from recipes to college dorm ideas to wedding planning for my fall wedding! It's basically a place where you can save every good idea, recipe, article, etc. that you find online in a pretty, organized place! I go back through my boards and find things I've pinned from years ago, and I'm always glad I pinned them! It's so helpful but also so much fun to build up your own boards & see what friends are pinning!
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA
Whether I'm creating an online wish list or reminder list of ongoing projects or if I need help putting together an outfit or the perfect meal for entertaining, Pintrest is my go-to site! I love that it's peer shared! I love to hear what my friends, family and even strangers are up to, liking, creating, eating, wearing, etc.
Heather G.
Conroe, TX
This is the ultimate site for almost anything. Seriously! Design ideas? Check. Recipes? They've got it. Need a new workout plan? Sure! Pinterest is the one site I have to visit at least once per day, if not more. It has become an integral part of my life in terms of finding and sharing ideas about almost any topic you can think of!
Tawny F.
I absolutely love Pinterest. It's the best site available for bookmarking sites, recipes, products, home ideas, fashion ideas, etc. I have tried countless recipes because I found them on Pinterest, whereas I may not have ever come across them without it. I have tons of pin boards for everything from funny quotes, favorite celebs, things I want to do to the house, and even boards assigned to friends in which I pin things we both would find hilarious or true.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!