BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Catie B.
Carlisle, PA
I love PInInterest, for many reasons. Yes I use it for neat little arts and crafts around the house, and cute little quotes for the background of my phone but for my wedding is when it really came in handy. I got married during the winter, and was looking for cute little DIY inspirations to keep the cost down. This is the place I found them all, from the favors to the centerpieces to nice little decorations. I also know that I have had other friends and family use it for things like baby showers, birthday parties and their own weddings. Plus it's easy to organize your pictures within the website so you can find them again easily.
Kelly D.
Pickerington, OH
It's like a digital scrapbook for EVERYTHING.
I can promote my Scentsy, Grace Adele, and Velata businesses with boards and people can link to my websites automatically. I can pin receipes for my family as well as pin fashion ideas! And do not get me started on HAIR/MAKEUP TIPS! I LOVE that I can just bring up the app on my mobile to shop!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Oh Pinterest. How many hours I have spent on you to better my lifestyle! LOL There are soooooo many things that I have found and loved on this website! I love that I can type in almost anything and something useful will pop up. It is kind of like the new google to me! Recipes galore, sweets, galore, fashion, decorating, photo ideas, work outs, organization, holiday crafts, art, party ideas. EVERYTHING! I am so addicted! But will always use this as my go to source for any idea!
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
I have been on Pinterest basically since the beginning and it is so addicting! It has recipes, craft ideas, kids learning ideas, decorating tips, organizing tips, fitness tips, adorable pictures, amazing. I could spend hours on it. My only complaint is I wish I could create sub albums. I started a recipe album called "this is why I am fat" and it has thousands of recipes now, I wish I could just click and drag them to categorize like breakfast foods, desserts, etc.
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
I absolutely love pintrest. It has sooo many different things that you can pin! Recipes, tattoos, piercings, movie quotes, music, pictures, sooo many different kinds of quotes. You can pin them to different boards you create and can find them quickly. I have cooked so many things from pintrest. You can also post things on pintrest for other people to see, love, and repin! I am constantly on pintrest pinning all kinds of different things all the time! Love it!!!
Elizabeth B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. You are almost guaranteed to become addicted to this website, unless you have some amazing self control skills. However, if you want to see cute kitten pictures, find recipes you'll never make, and houses and clothing that'll make you feel ashamed of your life, then you've come to the right place! They now have secret boards, so you can pin things you may want to remember later without sharing it with all of your family and friends.
Elissia A.
Honestly guys! If you are thinking of something; you know for a fact that you'll find it on Pinterest! Pinterest is honestly genius, it really brings out peoples creativity and it makes the world an easier place. Why? Well because if you want recipes for food, hair tutorials and etc you will find it on Pinterest!!!! It really is an amazing tool! Check it out and don't be afraid to share your ideas on Pinterest because I'm sure everyone appreciates your creativity!!!!!!
Erika L.
Rockford, IL
Pinterest is so hard to stay away from because you can find anything you can possibly think off! You can also pin anything you like! My only complain is that when pinners just pin the PICTURES! Where is the blog,the instructions? this aint Instagram! The app is so simple to figure out & get around but no matter how many times they update it.. always crashes, & with my luck it crashes on something I couldn't pin or was interested in.Overall great experience with Pinterest
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
Pinterest is my go-to for everything. Kills my boredom, awakens my inner interior designer, and gives you great diy ideas. At first I didn't understand the whole idea behind Pinterest but now I see the light. I use it for recipe ideas, nail art, diy projects, and the newest one recycling ideas. Lately Pinterest has been acting a little buggy: searches coming up blank and I can't view my profile- I fix it by refreshing the page; it's an easy fix but can get annoying.
Deciymber G.
Cape Coral, FL
I was reluctant to try out Pinterest in the beginning but once I tried it, I was so thankful I did! I have found so many useful techniques for do-it-yourself projects as well as everyday and special occasion beauty tips. This website is a lot of fun and extremely useful as well as easy to navigate. I highly recommend checking it out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!