BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alicia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Best site/app to visit, there's so many things to look up!
For example, I'm big on Makeup and Hair, so I clicked that topic and so many helpful tips came up, I found more Youtube guru's/Bloggers that share so many different idea's. I've found eye looks and hair looks that I've tried on my own. There are so many different topics. If you're big on Fitness, they have a bunch of recipes and workouts that'll help with your fitness goal. It's amazing, check it out for yourself! :)
Susan C.
Bellingham, WA
I access Pinterest from my laptop and iPod Touch, both have an easy to use, intuitive interface. "Pins" are photos and links you collect in sections called "Boards." I keep boards of things I love, projects I'd like to try, beautiful pictures, anything I like. You can pin something from another person's board from online, or upload something from your computer. Many of your favorite companies keep boards of their products. A must for visually oriented people or for anyone.
Katty G.
ERIE, PA
Pinterest has got to be one of the best sites created. A place to browse & organize any and all things that are of interest to you. Anything from dinner ideas to places to one day visit, the bulletin possibilities are endless. Once you get started you simply won't be able to stop. You come across so many random recipes and ideas that you just can't pass up the chance of never finding that pin again so you will find yourself making new bulletins even if its for just one pin.
Kaitlin W.
Valparaiso, IN
Hi, my name is Kaitlin and I'm a Pinterest addict.

Seriously, though. I've never found a more addictive social media site (and I have Facebook AND Twitter accounts). Pinterest is the perfect marriage of photography and inspiration. I find so many projects to try and products to buy on Pinterest. I even use certain pinboards as mood boards for my apartment decorating. I even have one dedicated to blog posts for my blog. It's a great online tool and a really fantastic website!
Catie B.
Carlisle, PA
I love PInInterest, for many reasons. Yes I use it for neat little arts and crafts around the house, and cute little quotes for the background of my phone but for my wedding is when it really came in handy. I got married during the winter, and was looking for cute little DIY inspirations to keep the cost down. This is the place I found them all, from the favors to the centerpieces to nice little decorations. I also know that I have had other friends and family use it for things like baby showers, birthday parties and their own weddings. Plus it's easy to organize your pictures within the website so you can find them again easily.
Tawana M.
Land O Lakes
I began using Pinterest a few months ago and now I am completely addicted. I use for everyday things like recipes and makeup tips to exercise tips and suggestions. Pinterest is great in that it gives you so many choices. I can search for chicken and get thousands of chicken recipes, some I have never heard of or tries before. I have also used it for tips on applying eye make-up and vegan recipes as well. This site is amazing and I am so happy that I was turned on to it.
Alanna P.
Waynesboro , PA
I love Pinterest. I have found so many ideas on there to simplify my life; recipes, beauty and health ideas, seasonal ideas, party ideas, gift ideas, organizing, decorating, celebrities, you name it, it's there. It is so fun to look at the "popular pins" and to create pins yourself! I also like to see what projects or ideas my friends have going on, I have gotten a lot of great ideas from them. If you don't already have a Pinterest, please get one. The ideas are endless!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Pintrest is my go to application for almost everything! I love to look up ideas and colors for repurposing furniture! I also love to look of different make up products , looks and tutorials! That's just a few things that I use pintrest for. The possibilities are endless! Watch out though because you can be on there for hours! Its very addicting!
Monica L.
Aurora, IL
Pinterest is a very helpful app!, I strongly recommend it to friends and family. I love it because it has helped me plan parties in my past and helps me plan holidays get together a with the family. Other then that I love it because it has very helpful tips to beauty and fashion! I'm glad Pinterest exists I wouldn't know what to do without it.
Hilary N.
Albany, NY
Pinterest is nice because it really puts the beauty world at your fingertips. practically every brand is there. It has a lot of cute and easy to follow tutorials and can be very helpful in exposing users to new items.

Of course, like all things, what works or looks great on one woman, might not be the most stellar on another - so its always good to shop around and compare similar products keeping in mind things like: skin tone and type, undertones and face shape. Enjoy!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!