BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Carolyn S.
Get ready to lose all of your free time to Pinterest because you will get hooked! Pinterest is an online scrapbook and has so many great ideas that you can scrapbook online in themed boards (bridesmaid dresses, desserts, etc) and refer back to later. I'd say one of the best ways to find new and exciting things is to follow someone's board if you like one of their "pins" (photos.) That way you will see new things in that category that you might not have stumbled upon otherwise.
Melissa M.
AMAZING!! Absolutely love Pinterest. I would not have been able to plan my wedding without it. There are so many amazing ideas on there, for everything in life.. recipes, interior decorating, kids, beauty. It has everything you could ever need and it's so easy to organize and find things. Sign up for a Pinterest account NOW if you don't already have one!
Marie H.
Saint Paul, MN
My biggest complaint about Pinterest isn't the fault of Pinterest, it's mine. I lose time there! I go to check for a recipe I pinned, and 45 minutes later my kids and husband are wondering where dinner is. I absolutely love the secret boards, I currently have a secret board going for my sister-in-law's baby shower and for Christmas gifts.

I love that it lets me keep everything organized and I actually go back and do things I've pinned, which I know a lot of people don't.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
If you have not joined Pinterest you need to click now!! Don't walk...run! Do you need an idea for an earth day themed snack? There are tons! Do you want to make tie dyed unicorn cookies that rain stars? Check! Do you want a tutorial on how to sew a dress? Check! A recipe using turmeric? Check! EVERYTHING on the interest has been pinned by someone. You can organize boards into sections such as dinner party recipes, girl scout craft ideas, anything under the sun!!
Kelly D.
Pickerington, OH
It's like a digital scrapbook for EVERYTHING.
I can promote my Scentsy, Grace Adele, and Velata businesses with boards and people can link to my websites automatically. I can pin receipes for my family as well as pin fashion ideas! And do not get me started on HAIR/MAKEUP TIPS! I LOVE that I can just bring up the app on my mobile to shop!
Alexia S.
I seriously love this site. It's great for EVERYTHING. I use it for inspiration, such as make up, DIYs, decoration ideas, etc. It's one of the best apps out there. If you have a party and need decoration/food ideas, then Pinterest has your back! If you got a zit on your forehead and need a DIY Face Mask, Pinterest has your back! I love it!
Caryn P.
Phelps, NY
Pinterest is... dangerous. From recipes to style to decorating and DIY projects, there is no category or topic that isn't covered on this site. If you're looking for creative inspiration, there's no need to subscribe to Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living... you'll get all the ideas you need (and then some). Just be careful, I'm not responsible for any lack of productivity that follows once you go down this rabbit hole. (Or failed attempts to duplicate an idea.)
Farzana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this app as it gives so much more than just DIYs. You don't have to built something that just looks like the picture that someone else built. So many great ideas, tips and tricks just to make life a little bit easier. This is like an For Everyone app. I have found so many organizing tips and they are not even like a whole new project. They are just tiny little changes. Make-up tips, clothing, closet organizing, cooking, and what not. Love it and all five stars for it.
Kallie L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the big issues with Pinterest is that its content comes from its users. There is no quality control. Therefore you have recipes pinned with incorrect photos, photos advertising "tutorials" with no instructions or links to click through, etc. There are quite a few issues with the site. HOWEVER, with these things in mind, there's still a wealth of information and inspiration and ideas that can be gleaned from Pinterest. I personally LOVE it for home design and recipe ideas. It honestly all depends on who you follow. If you know a lot of people who are on Pinterest whose boards you like, by all means join up and pin away!
Tiffany P.
It's like that Pringles ad - "once you pop you just can't stop"....well, with Pinterest...once you pin you can't give in! You can't stop. You want to pin this and this and this...and then all of a sudden it's like midnight and you're like "um, how did that happen?"
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!