4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest! I love using this app to look for makeup inspirations, when I want to cook some new recipes, to find fitness routines, healthy tips, fashion ideas, journaling, art, home decor etc I love to use it for inspiration! I totally recommend this app!
Where do I even start?! I LOVE Pinterest- love might actually be an understatement. I use it to plan my families meals, decorate my house, get outfit ideas and makeup inspiration. Heck, honestly I use it for everything. I dont see any cons. I highly recommend you check out Pinterest if you haven't already!
I can get lost for hours on this app. This paired with YouTube keeps me super busy. I enjoy surfing it when I am looking for ideas to upcycle a piece of furniture or need an idea boost to keep my kids occupied. Its the perfect place to start no matter what you're looking for.
I started using Pinterest about 6 years ago. At first I loved it, but now I do not like what the algorithm is bringing up for me. I like how you can click on the pic and it will bring you to a website. I would say that I use this twice a month to get ideas for my apartment or the thousands of recipes :)
I love going on Pinterest to find inspiration on just about anything. Their secret board feature is my favorite because I am able to keep ideas for gifts, events, etc private while also keeping them organized. This site is very easy to use and great for keeping things you find online all in one place.
Pinterest has been such a wonderful tool for my floral design business. The ability to create different ”look books” out of the hundreds of pins available is amazing! I can then use those look books and share them with my brides so they can choose what style fits them the best.
- Emily Rose
- Emily Rose
I love, here I look for ideas to decorate my house, I look for make-up, ideas to get dressed and many other things, I also usually look for funds for my cell phone, in order here I look for and find many ideas !! 😍😍😍😍
I can lose myself on this app. I just love it. I've created so many vision boards turned into reality bc of Pinterest. I own my own carpentry/ remodeling business and Pinterest is the best tool for my clients to show me thier ideas and I'm able to recreate them all bc of a pin. I use it daily..
I love Pinterest so much if i go to look for one thing. It turns into other things. I love being able to find anything i need and i also love sharing with everyone as well
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos