BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Megan M.
San Diego, CA
Because I am. I love connecting with my friends on Pinterest, sharing what we think is great, tips that will be helpful around the house, even cute animals to keep us entertained. I love to use this as a tool in my business. As a makeup artist, I can gather looks and share them with clients. It's easy to say, "Hey bride, look at my Pinterest board and pick a look you like." It makes for a great jumping-off point for looks, and makes it much easier to communicate with clients.
Sadia H.
Lilburn , GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this site so much. It helps me find cute outfits i can make. Whenever i want to be creative i just research some cool projects. When i want make up looks for certain occasion it helps me too. Mostly i look at nail designs i think are cute and they have step by step pictures to show me. Pinterest is such an amazing site. Also you can make your own pins that people can repin and you can follow peoples accounts and they can follow you too. it is a bit addictive but great overall
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
When I first started using Pinterest I was told I would be addicted but didnt quite understand how it worked. After a sabbatical I tried it again and understood how it worked. I was immediately hooked as promised. I now have vreated and tried many pinterest idras, recipes and hacks. A must try favorite of mine! It covers literally every topic ever!
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
Remember the days in high school when you used to clip things out of magazines? Now times that awesomeness by 10! A great place to find ideas for any thing and every thing! Planning a wedding? Pinterest has great ideas? Love to read? Pinterest has many book site recommendations. Trying to get healthy? Pinterest has recipies galore! Health and beauty- check, fitness- check, photography- check; must I go on?
The best part of all this?! It's free!! The second best part? You can share ideas with friends and family! No more clutter of saving magazine clippings! But if you do have magazines lying around, Pinterest has a craft idea for you!
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Pinterest is the BOMB!! I use it for party planning to recipes to do it yourself (DIY) projects- just about everything one could think of is on pinterest! I visit pinterest frequently and once i start i can't stop! My boyfriend will ask what I'm doing and I tell him pinteresting lol
Ashley E.
London, KY
I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't discovered this nifty app. You have craft ideals, quotes, inspirations, new gadgets, recipes, and just everything you can think of. I almost have a board for about everything. Helps you get organized especially with Christmas coming around the corner. You can pin what you would like to purchase for your children.
Taylor D.
pinterest is incredibly amazing! it honestly has everything you want and need in a website. there is no need for improvement in this website. i like the fact that you can find anything on this website and eberything draws to your sense of style and situations. food that look so satisfying. it is an addicting website thats for sure, but i love it!
Taylor C.
Pinterest is INCREDIBLE. I am slightly obsessed, and get on to browse around at least once a day. There is anything and everything you could want/need when it comes to ideas, recipes, products, etc.
I have about ten boards to keep track of workouts, hairstyles, and even decorating ideas that may come in handy with certain things. I can search for stuff using keywords, and typically find what I'm looking for. It's so convenient, and I would recommend it to anyone!
Farzana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this app as it gives so much more than just DIYs. You don't have to built something that just looks like the picture that someone else built. So many great ideas, tips and tricks just to make life a little bit easier. This is like an For Everyone app. I have found so many organizing tips and they are not even like a whole new project. They are just tiny little changes. Make-up tips, clothing, closet organizing, cooking, and what not. Love it and all five stars for it.
Brittany K.
Gainesville, FL
I am a major Pinterest addict. I don't think that there is such a thing as "five more minutes" on the site. Five minutes turns into ten, which turns into twenty, and by that point, you're so engrossed in the DIY project that you'll never really do, that you can never stop. You can try to go look for one simple recipe, but you get sucked into a vortex of recipes you never knew you wanted to try, furniture options you never needed, and fashion trends you never knew existed.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!