BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Devon W.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love Pinterest! It's one of my favorite sites, and I've learned so much and found so many new interests and tutorials thanks to this platform. It also makes sharing blogs, info, posts, pictures etc a breeze, because it's so neat and condensed! I love that it's organized FOR me, so I don't have to be!
Nicole T.
Bel Air, MD
Need a class snack? An inexpensive way to dress up your walls? Want to plan a storybook wedding? PINTEREST!! As a busy mom of five, I use it a ton to plan birthday parties and find fun craft ideas for the kids. I also use it to plan holidays parties and vacations. More ideas than you will ever have time for, but it sure is fun (and addicting)!
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
You can find anything on Pinterest. It truly is the the Google for the motivated. The ideas that you can find will bring out anyone's creativity and make you feel like a rockstar. Recipe ideas, kids activities, makeup tips, home improvement projects and so much more. I highly recommend joining. Best of all it is FREE. Careful, super addicting!!
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
I have gotten so many ideas from Pinterest. From great recipes to craft ideas to how best to organize my laundry area. I could easily spend hours combing the boards finding things that would be extremely useful to my family. The best part is, all the ideas I want to keep, are neatly organized into boards that aren't taking up space on my walls
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
There are so many ideas on so many different topics. I love the DIY section I have a large family so the gift ideas help us save so much money for Christmas and Birthdays. Even if your having a bad day you can go on Pinterest and have a good laugh with all the funny pictures and jokes. There is something for everyone. You just have to explore and share. All while doing this your opening up to other people. For I believe when you pin or repin it's an expression of who you are in ways.
Naishmarie L.
Brandon, FL
Pinterest has everything!! Literally! You make your own board (category) and pin stuff in there that relates to whatever your category is! They have anything and everything. Food, desserts, art, clothes, games, makeup, hair, places to visit. It's very addicting once you get the hang of it. I love to personally use it for everything, but mostly for recipes that I can pin, and look up later to make and try out for myself (: also make up that I can try and cool ideas to create stuff with, places to visit!
Yesenia G.
Chula Vista, CA
Wow, where would I be without this app, it's incredible, there's food ideaswith recipes and plus there's pictures!, there's art which I always use as wallpaper , the DIY tab it's great for almost anything and everything, home decor!(my room looks like a magazine)and that's just to name a few of the exciting stuff Pinterest has, but my favorite of it all is beauty, where all beautiful hair and makeup can be admired and can get useful tips from. --- in short- it's the best app ever!
Lisa D.
This idea behind this site was definitely an ingenious one. It basically condenses all your likes and possible interests into one easy to use place. Essentially you pin your ideas and the ideas of others to a specific board for safe keeping and the convenience of going back to see it more than once. My interests vary from books to gardening to cooking and fashion, so Pinterest keeps everything I am interested in or am potentially interested in on one clean and simple to use platform.
Perla M.
Ulysses, KS
I made a Pinterest account but didn't really know how to use it or what it's purpose was. After my friend, convinced me that it's absolutely awesome I logged back in and figured out how to use it. Now I'm SO obsessed. It's so great for DIYs, and inspiration for anything! I'm addicted to pinning things onto my boards. I really really love Pinterest!
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you haven't heard of Pinterest, then who are you & what have you been doing with your life?!!! This is everything all in one convenient app!! I LOVE Pinterest! They have so much great stuff to look into! I use mine to get smoothie ideas and recipes! Also when I'm cooking in kitchen I can always look for recipes and quick things! It's brilliant.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!