BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
Gosh, I can't even express my love for this site! You can pretty much find everything and anything on here! Categories range from DIY's, Hair and Beauty, food, health, animals, architecture, etc. This is really good when getting ideas for meals, hair styles, and clothing. Boy does this website suck you in and before you know it you have been scrolling for hours! It's extremely addictive but its worth it. I usually try out recipes from Pinterest along with learning how to do hair styles.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pinterest: the bermuda triangle of online sites. You go in to just 'look' and end up emerging an hour later with plans from dinner tomorrow to the nursery layout for your future children who will live in the amazing house decorated impeccably that you bought with your great job you got from writing a great resume, all thanks to Pinterest. When I say I 'saw' something online or learned about a cool trick, everyone at work asks, 'where from, Pinterest'? and the answer 95% of the time is YES!
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
This site is such a wonderful tool! Provides easy access and organization to all your ideas! Not only can you pin your own ideas/DIYs/style...etc, but you can repin from others. Create different boards for different topics (decor, style, shopping, recipes, etc....) Even create secret boards to organize ideas for surprise parties! This is one of the most user friendly sites. No more emailing link to yourself for later use, pin them to one of your boards and access them whenever you need to!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Pinterest is an absolute time waster but in a good way! If I'm not careful, I'll spend hours on it finding great new ideas and inspiration. Once I organized my pins into better boards and pinterest made some great updates, its way easier to go back to the things I've pinned. Found a ton of great recipes along with great wedding ideas. Pinterest rocks!
L J.
I was first introduced to this Pinterest thing a while back when one of my friends began clogging up my Facebook newsfeeds with "pins" from various websites. As soon as I decided to hop on board, I became hooked! I am a total OCD neat freak so it would only make sense to organize my virtual world alongside my real one. I try not to go pin crazy and reserve my "pinning" to items that I really want to keep tabs on such a favorite recipes, home decorating ideas, hair and makeup tricks, etc.
Miranda C.
Farmington, NM
If you haven't started pinning then you need to stop what you are doing right now and join. The possibilities are endless with Pinterest. You can find a million things to do from DIY home decor to making scarfs from big t-shirts you don't need anymore. Want to know a how to do a certain hair style? you can find it there. There are a ton of recipes for every type of appetite. Oh and the cakes and drinks!!!!! You will always find something of interest on Pinterest. Happy pinning Ladies
Lisa D.
This idea behind this site was definitely an ingenious one. It basically condenses all your likes and possible interests into one easy to use place. Essentially you pin your ideas and the ideas of others to a specific board for safe keeping and the convenience of going back to see it more than once. My interests vary from books to gardening to cooking and fashion, so Pinterest keeps everything I am interested in or am potentially interested in on one clean and simple to use platform.
Tonya S.
Carol Stream, IL
Pinterest has just about everything anybody could ever want making it a great site for everyone. I love that you can choose to follow just certain boards that cater to your interest instead of everything a user posts. I also really like that most websites have the little pinit tab making it so easy to share fun things you find. The recommendations I get in my inbox for boards I might be interested in is always nice when I don't have time to go and just look around for things I like.
Brandy H.
Surprise, AZ
You can find anything on Pinterest. It truly is the the Google for the motivated. The ideas that you can find will bring out anyone's creativity and make you feel like a rockstar. Recipe ideas, kids activities, makeup tips, home improvement projects and so much more. I highly recommend joining. Best of all it is FREE. Careful, super addicting!!
Yesenia G.
Chula Vista, CA
Wow, where would I be without this app, it's incredible, there's food ideaswith recipes and plus there's pictures!, there's art which I always use as wallpaper , the DIY tab it's great for almost anything and everything, home decor!(my room looks like a magazine)and that's just to name a few of the exciting stuff Pinterest has, but my favorite of it all is beauty, where all beautiful hair and makeup can be admired and can get useful tips from. --- in short- it's the best app ever!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!