BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jazleen R.
Cicero, IL
I can use this site for just about anything. I love that they have a mobile app. There's such a variety of things on this site, and it's an easy organizational tool that stores and sorts things you want to remember: clothes, furniture, TV shows, etc. I especially love this as a future educator; it makes collaboration between teachers so much easier. There are tons of classroom ideas on this website! I also like being able to connect with people about TV shows, jewelry, and other ideas. It kind of serves as an ego boost when someone follows you because it validates your taste (lol), but even if you had no followers, Pinterest is a great website for everything.
Charlotte H.
Clarksville, TN
Pinterest became one of the hottest apps and still is. I use Pinterest for everything! I look for what I'm going to make for dinner, how I want my nails done, what to do in my home, DIY ideas I mean it has everything you could think of. The only downfall to Pinterest is some of the pins don't lead to anything. You click on the picture to take you to the website, but sometimes it's just a good image or the website doesn't exists any more. Besides that one downfall, I use Pinterest on a daily basis.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
My Pinterest app is my favorite app on my phone. It's so nice to be able to keep a collection of all the things you want to remember right on your smartphone or tablet. I love being able to make boards for my recipes, crafts I want to try, decorating tips I want to use, hiking gear I want to try out, and the combinations are endless. It really is wonderful.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Techie Expert Level 3
I love my Pinterest account. I used to have hundreds of bookmarks that I may or may not forget about. This is such an awesome way to organize and visually sort them. I love how you can share your pins with others and see what your friends are up to. This has been a great source of inspiration for me in the kitchen and around the house.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
Love, Love, Love Pinterest! It's probably one of my all time favorite websites. I feel like I am a very creative person so I enjoy looking at different diy projects, recipes, outfits, quotes and etc. just about anything and everything you want to find is on Pinterest! I think it helps your creative mind! If you don't have a Pinterest you definitely need to get one.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I first started using Pintrest because of my sister, she told me about this great site that you can get recipes, DIY's, makeup and hair tutorials and many more. Ever since she told me and I made a account I haven't stopped using it. I go for recipes, crafts for my girls birthday parties or just for some awesome pictures. I'm glad she told me about Pintrest.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
One word--OBSESSED. I'm addicted to keeping track of recipes, DIY projects, and even potential hair colors on this site. My husband recently took the plunge as well now that we bought a fixer-upper and he has projects to work on. It's just a great way to keep all of my ideas in one place without cutting and taping into notebooks like I did in high school!
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
Pinterest has been around for a couple years now and i have actually stopped using it sence i started. i really really liked Pinterest at first but then they changed the layout of it. The new layout makes it harder to see the photos of what you want to see and now you have to click on the photo you want to look at before you see it. It can still be a very nice website when you are with extra time, but i prefer the Tumblr layout way more. it is easy to understand and for people more of my age group.
Emily C.
I've had Pinterest for a couple years but I never really used it much until recently. I was really into instagram but recently realized that all those photos that i "like" aren't saved so I can see them later (only the most recent 300). But on Pinterest I can pin almost any photo, blog post or article I want so I can go back and look at it again. And since you can organize them by the boards you make, they are easy to find again. Love it! Only wish I could pin facebook and instagram photos easily.
Carolyn S.
Okay soooooo, I can't even describe how amazing Pinterest is. For those of you who don't know. Its basically a virtual cork board. Or should I say. Multiple boards. You, "pin," things on to your boards according to what they are. For example. I have a dream wedding board. Home design. Art Inspiration. Funny things. Going on Pinterest, for me, has become a way to relax and enjoy some time on the internet. (Besides influenster.) Pinning things has become an almost nightly routine. I love it!!! =)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!