BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jalissa Q.
Harvey , LA
Pinterest is amazing. there are so many photos and ones you can add. I use them for photography Inspiration, especially when I need a image to help match with a idea. you can collected all your pins in one group, organize images to your liking, share images of your own, like images, repin images, comment on images, as well as pin images you find on other sites. I think the creation of this site was pure genius. I know so because I'm a photographer and my daily life is surround by photos and ideas.
Stephanie L.
San Antonio, TX
I used to love this site. I found a lot of good recipes and have even found some cute inexpensive clothing items that I've purchased. I mean, I've planned out 2 different theme weddings and put together an outfit for the next 500 days. However, lately it just isn't the same. I click on photos and they take me to a dead end link! Why do you pin a photo of a delicious meal and then not give me any instructions on how I can make it?!? Why would you throw together a cute outfit and not tell me where I can purchase the items?! Please stop doing this, people. Also, just like every other social media site there are groups of hackers taking over accounts. Be wary!
Marlynda M.
LAWRENCE, MA
I use Pinterest every single day. It's seriously the greatest app EVER. I love that I can look up recipes and pin for later, especially all the crockpot recipes. I love that I can look up different arts and crafts to do with my son. I love that I can find inspiration for decorating and party planning. It really has helped me and brought more joy to my life.
Ashley F.
I love Pinterest. As a mom, it helps me find ideas on how to keep my son busy during snow days and gives me advice on the things that can happen as he grows up. As a woman, I can get inspiration from makeup looks, I can find tips and tricks on how to apply makeup, And I can find reviews of makeup I'm interested in. As a student, I can find books, websites that will help with research, organization tips, and study tips. I can find many things on Pinterest and I love having them all in one place.
Emily C.
I've had Pinterest for a couple years but I never really used it much until recently. I was really into instagram but recently realized that all those photos that i "like" aren't saved so I can see them later (only the most recent 300). But on Pinterest I can pin almost any photo, blog post or article I want so I can go back and look at it again. And since you can organize them by the boards you make, they are easy to find again. Love it! Only wish I could pin facebook and instagram photos easily.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Pinterest is one of the most addicting Apps available, where users can create a virtual pin-board of interests, images and website links. I do like that the user has the option to keep their boards & pins public or to make them private. I also like how easy it is to pin and share items within the Pinterest App. The only improvement to the App/website I would make would be to create a messaging system where users are able to send messages to other users (without commenting on a pin publicly).
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
One word--OBSESSED. I'm addicted to keeping track of recipes, DIY projects, and even potential hair colors on this site. My husband recently took the plunge as well now that we bought a fixer-upper and he has projects to work on. It's just a great way to keep all of my ideas in one place without cutting and taping into notebooks like I did in high school!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love my Pinterest account. I used to have hundreds of bookmarks that I may or may not forget about. This is such an awesome way to organize and visually sort them. I love how you can share your pins with others and see what your friends are up to. This has been a great source of inspiration for me in the kitchen and around the house.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Pinterest is absolutely amazing! You can literally find just about anything on there. There's wedding ideas, home remedies,
recipes, DIY projects, tips on saving money, travel ideas, and so much more!! It's honestly an amazing website and so easy to use plus the app is equally as great. It's never crashed on me and it's just as easy to manage as the website.
Carolyn S.
Okay soooooo, I can't even describe how amazing Pinterest is. For those of you who don't know. Its basically a virtual cork board. Or should I say. Multiple boards. You, "pin," things on to your boards according to what they are. For example. I have a dream wedding board. Home design. Art Inspiration. Funny things. Going on Pinterest, for me, has become a way to relax and enjoy some time on the internet. (Besides influenster.) Pinning things has become an almost nightly routine. I love it!!! =)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!