BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Crystal C.
Its usually so complicated to search what recipes I am looking for but pinterest helps me and even gives me info on how to make the recipe better. Even includes reviews and advice from other people that have tried the exact same recipes Its so easy to use but one downside, it constantly wants me to download the app. I don't use the site enough for it to take that much space, its quite annoying.
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE Pinterest. As a 21 year old graphic designer, Pinterest allows me a space to creatively organize things I like, foods I want to cook, and inspiration for everything from planning my wedding to my latest graphic design project.
I love that I can see what other people are interested in, but Pinterst also allows the opportunity to make boards private, incase you'd rather not have your family snooping on your "Christmas gifts for the family" board.
If you're not on Pinterest, you need to be.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey , LA
Pinterest is amazing. there are so many photos and ones you can add. I use them for photography Inspiration, especially when I need a image to help match with a idea. you can collected all your pins in one group, organize images to your liking, share images of your own, like images, repin images, comment on images, as well as pin images you find on other sites. I think the creation of this site was pure genius. I know so because I'm a photographer and my daily life is surround by photos and ideas.
Dolores U.
Chandler
You can find just about anything. If you need an idea on how to cook something. Any kind of ideas you need for a party. Any health issues, fitness, mak-up, quotes, i can go on and on. You make your own boards people follow you and you can follow them. I love Pinterest. Very addicting gotta warn you. But i have used Pinterest for so many things that i have saved lots of $$$$$$$ using this app. I use it for cleaning solutions. Like i said i can go on and on. Try it and you will see for yourself!
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
Pinterest is absolutely amazing! You can literally find just about anything on there. There's wedding ideas, home remedies,
recipes, DIY projects, tips on saving money, travel ideas, and so much more!! It's honestly an amazing website and so easy to use plus the app is equally as great. It's never crashed on me and it's just as easy to manage as the website.
Victoria F.
Grand Rapids, MI
You can find anything on Pinterest... just like you can find anything on the Internet. It's nice to keep anything and everything you might someday maybe want to refer back to in one special place, organized into separate boards. But you could kinda do that with Stumbleupon... anyone remember that? Pinterest does it better, but it's basically the same thing.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
This site is like the rabbit hole that Alice fell down, complete with links on how to diy a Cheshire cat costume and recipes for Mad Hatter's tea.

With a collection of recipes for anything you can imagine, the ability to pin and save any site you find on the world wide web (ANY SITE) to organized "boards", Pinterest is perfect for anything from planning parties to compiling Christmas wish lists. The only aggravation I have found? The dreaded "pins" that lead to only a picture or *gasp!* nowhere!
Ingrid E.
Holland, MI
Oh Pinterest, Pinterest how much do I love thee. This is highly addictive, informational and entertaining site that helps you find and organize information from the internet that in the past would have been quite cumbersome to find. It has something for everyone's interest, from fashion, to make up, DIY's, inspirational quotes and so on. With Pinterest the sky is the limit on what you can find. WARNING...your bank accout might suffer the concequences of surfing through this awesome website. :)
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked Pinterest when the site began, but the first version of the app I had was. . . not good, to say the least. It crashed often & was hard to navigate, but Pinterest is one of the few websites/apps I feel actually *does* get better & more user-friendly with each update!(well, except for recommended pins, we can get rid of those). The app is so easy to navigate & I love that it saves your three most recently used boards. Once Pinterest went to unlimited secret boards, my love was solidified.
Jessica Z.
Denver, CO
Planning a wedding? Need more makeup tips? Looking for fashion advice? Want to redecorate your house? Pinterest is the site for you! They give you DIY advice, you can pin instructions to master your favorite hairstyle and anything else you're looking for Pinterest has it! It's an all inclusive site, and while it is predominately for women, boys are on it too!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!