BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
maya t.
Pinterest is great for finding ideas for DIY projects, gifts, poems, etc. There is always different content, and the site always has the best ideas! One con to this site is that it is hard to maneuver sometimes. To a person who is just beginning to use Pinterest, they'd probably get confused about how to use it. I believe the app could use a little rearranging.
Nancy A.
Phoenix, AZ
I never understood what the fuss was all about until I got an invite and started pinning. There are so many topics to explore and you can find information on just about any subject. I have gotten ideas for things from costumes, home decor, cake decorating, food and beauty to vacations and just things I like. Some of the food and products have links to sites you have to sign up for before you can look at them, which is annoying and another disappointment is no link to recipes for some of the posts.
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love Pinterest. I have the app on my phone and I use it constantly throughout the day when I have down time. And when I get home in the middle of checking Facebook and email, I am on Pinterest. I love being able to make different boards based on what I'm into. I have a board for food, house stuff, crafts, wedding stuff. And I love all the neat ideas I wouldn't have thought by myself. It's like having a community of neighbors you can barrow a cup of sugar or in this case nifty ideas off of.
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
When I first signed up for Pintrest I was completely lost could not figure out a thing. There should be a seminar to learn Pintrest! However, after a few months I got the hang of it and now love it.
It is great for inspiration and makes saving a link that you have found on the internet super easy. That being said though there are times when on Pintrest that you click on a photo and the link is not there, so it is a give or take kind of thing.
Overall, I love Pintrest the pros outweigh the cons for me.
Amy A.
Norwalk, CT
When i first got on this website i had no idea what was in store for me. The more and more i spent on it the less and less sleep i got (in a good way!). how it works is you create a profile and you basically browse through things that you like whether it be DIY's, cooking, or fashion. You name it and its on there. and the more stuff you pin (like) you can create something like folders so everything stays in the same category. it is honestly good, clean, addictive fun. Anybody and everybody will like it.
Hassah W.
Manchester, KY
This has to be the best app/website EVER! I spend like 90% of my day on Pinterest. I'm always pinning DIY items, crafts, beauty tips, home decor, home inspiration, foods, drinks, etc. It basically has everything and has tons weblinks, tutorials, how to's etc. I love it! I really enjoy the beauty tips. Hair and makeup. Because I'll admit I am no cosmetologist. So these tips have really improved my skills. I have also made tons of DIY home decor items. Needles to say this site has saved me a ton of money. :)
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
Pinterest is the most addicting website! I'll usually pop on for "just a quick look" and end up chain pinning for hours. It's amazing and there's something for everyone: the crafty, the fashionable, the geeky, the homeowner, the culinary inclined, wedding/party planners...you name it they got it! The premise: this website is a virtual bulletin board for projects, ideas, recipes...really just anything. All collected in one site that is easy to access since it is offered as an app and through the web.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
i love pinterest because i can always find really cute and creative items and things on here ! they always have great stuff and i always get good ideas after looking through
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I really didn't know what Pinterest was or what it was for until i finally got curious to join...like it a lot and it saves all my likes in it...I also like the fact that you can follow people and see what they like..it gives me ideas for foods i want to cook , and styles and hobbies i like. I also learned how to make items that would other wise cost some bucks....
Kristina M.
Rockland , ME
Oh, Pinterest. Have you ever found a website, product or thing that you sit there and think, "how did I ever live without this before?" Well, that's Pinterest in a nutshell. When I say anything and everything is on Pinterest I mean it. As a future educator and lover of crafts, travel life, I have found so may things on there...10.4K things to be exact. Need ideas? Need plans? Need help? Need DIYs? You found your place. It's a virtual bulletin board just separated into whatever your little heart desires.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!