BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
glory p.
I usually use Pinterest for meal ideas but I recently haven’t been using it as much. I feel that I’m seeing the same recipes over and over again. I don’t use it for much else so I can’t vouch for the other categories. Oh, and they are constantly changing the app which is kind of annoying because once I get used to the new update they change it again.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I used to see Pinterest as a slow, kind of boring app, but now I don't know how I ever lived without it! I started blogging, and it became a necessity and then an addiction. I can find ANYTHING I need when it comes to images for my social media or blog, and there tons of entertaining images like funny memes that get me sidetracked everytime!
Teri M.
Walla Walla
Every time I have a question or want to see ideas I look up on this site they have amazing ideas how to use I just love to create and they helped me I also quick connect with other people who like to create and we can share ideas
Skylar L.
Leesville
Truly enjoy this app. I love the idea of having the list/groups. I also enjoy that they have the links to where the picture is at. I go on often at least four times a week.
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
Pinterest is a favorite for me. I go on here for all sorts of ideas. Home, cooking, business, fashion, hair, kid stuff. Anything you can think of pinterest has it. I love to search things and pin them to my boards. It helps me remember things I otherwise would not. I am able to look back and see what I pinned and use it.
Jennifer R.
I can get very kind of idea possible on Pinterest!  Creative ways to make you look again.  From crafts to food you can find something! Here is just one of my many pins.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
One of my fave apps! If you're looking to sort of organize any ideas or even get inspiration.. This app/website is perfect for that! On this app, I love looking at outfit inspiration, getting ideas for planning my wedding, browsing the TONS of recipes, etc. This website/app truly has something for everyone... Recommend!
Susan D.
Concord, CA
The person(s) who created this are brilliant.  It's a better way to organize bookmarks or not save a million .jpgs of things you like.  Also, many times it's an instant click to get to what you want.  Private boards are appreciated.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I really enjoy using Pinterest. There is something on their for everyone. It’s not just crafts and diy’s! I really like that there is now a “tried it” button. I can keep track of the things I’ve tried and how I liked them
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Where you can find everything! So easy to use and keep track of what you like and follow. From DYS, arts and crafts, make up kitchen gadgets and more. Love Pinterest
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!