4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I usually use Pinterest for meal ideas but I recently haven’t been using it as much. I feel that I’m seeing the same recipes over and over again. I don’t use it for much else so I can’t vouch for the other categories. Oh, and they are constantly changing the app which is kind of annoying because once I get used to the new update they change it again.
I used to see Pinterest as a slow, kind of boring app, but now I don't know how I ever lived without it! I started blogging, and it became a necessity and then an addiction. I can find ANYTHING I need when it comes to images for my social media or blog, and there tons of entertaining images like funny memes that get me sidetracked everytime!
Every time I have a question or want to see ideas I look up on this site they have amazing ideas how to use I just love to create and they helped me I also quick connect with other people who like to create and we can share ideas
Truly enjoy this app. I love the idea of having the list/groups. I also enjoy that they have the links to where the picture is at. I go on often at least four times a week.
Pinterest is a favorite for me. I go on here for all sorts of ideas. Home, cooking, business, fashion, hair, kid stuff. Anything you can think of pinterest has it. I love to search things and pin them to my boards. It helps me remember things I otherwise would not. I am able to look back and see what I pinned and use it.
I can get very kind of idea possible on Pinterest! Creative ways to make you look again. From crafts to food you can find something! Here is just one of my many pins.
One of my fave apps! If you're looking to sort of organize any ideas or even get inspiration.. This app/website is perfect for that! On this app, I love looking at outfit inspiration, getting ideas for planning my wedding, browsing the TONS of recipes, etc. This website/app truly has something for everyone... Recommend!
The person(s) who created this are brilliant. It's a better way to organize bookmarks or not save a million .jpgs of things you like. Also, many times it's an instant click to get to what you want. Private boards are appreciated.
I really enjoy using Pinterest. There is something on their for everyone. It’s not just crafts and diy’s! I really like that there is now a “tried it” button. I can keep track of the things I’ve tried and how I liked them
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos