BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
When it doubt, Pinterest is the route. I can't even tell you how much time I have spent on this incredible website. From fashion to beauty tips to cooking and quotes, Pinterest has it all...all at the expense of your free time. I would not recommend going on Pinterestwhen you are busy or stressed out; you will most likely end up spending way too much time you didn't have in the first place on this site. However, if you have a few extra minutes or a few hours, Pinterest will not fail to keep you highly entertained.
Theresa H.
Beaverton, OR
Sometimes, when I'm having a terrible day, opening my Pinterest app just completely changes my day around. I can find so many different innovative beauty posts that give me inspiration to try new things. Most of the time there are step by step instructions for any look you find, although sometimes there are broken links and they don't take you anywhere. I find inspiration in other categories also, like home decor and life inspiration. All around a great site and if you haven't tried it, you really should.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Love this app. I go to it when im bored or need to wind down. It has everything you need to know about everything. I love creating my own boards so I can save pins and reference later.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
Pinterest has become a go to app for me I use it for many different reasons other then just crafting. Sometimes looking up conversions when I am sick workout programs diet tips life tips. So many amazing ideas tips and tricks about really anything. There are so many creative people in this world and Pinterest makes it easy for them to share with US To recreate and put your own twist. You can pin anything you see and keep it in a convenient place(boards) to use later. I especially love it for party planning.
Kristina M.
Rockland , ME
Oh, Pinterest. Have you ever found a website, product or thing that you sit there and think, "how did I ever live without this before?" Well, that's Pinterest in a nutshell. When I say anything and everything is on Pinterest I mean it. As a future educator and lover of crafts, travel life, I have found so may things on there...10.4K things to be exact. Need ideas? Need plans? Need help? Need DIYs? You found your place. It's a virtual bulletin board just separated into whatever your little heart desires.
maya t.
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is great for finding ideas for DIY projects, gifts, poems, etc. There is always different content, and the site always has the best ideas! One con to this site is that it is hard to maneuver sometimes. To a person who is just beginning to use Pinterest, they'd probably get confused about how to use it. I believe the app could use a little rearranging.
Hassah W.
Manchester, KY
This has to be the best app/website EVER! I spend like 90% of my day on Pinterest. I'm always pinning DIY items, crafts, beauty tips, home decor, home inspiration, foods, drinks, etc. It basically has everything and has tons weblinks, tutorials, how to's etc. I love it! I really enjoy the beauty tips. Hair and makeup. Because I'll admit I am no cosmetologist. So these tips have really improved my skills. I have also made tons of DIY home decor items. Needles to say this site has saved me a ton of money. :)
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pinterest is literally my life! i got it because my aunt needed one more follower to reach 100 amd asked me to get it so she could. That was the best worst decision i made because i was instantly hooked! Everything you could possibly think of is on Pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing. EVERYONE must have a Pinterest account!!!!
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
When I first signed up for Pintrest I was completely lost could not figure out a thing. There should be a seminar to learn Pintrest! However, after a few months I got the hang of it and now love it.
It is great for inspiration and makes saving a link that you have found on the internet super easy. That being said though there are times when on Pintrest that you click on a photo and the link is not there, so it is a give or take kind of thing.
Overall, I love Pintrest the pros outweigh the cons for me.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Organization is one of my favorite things. Pinterest helps you organize all of your creative ideas. I have a board for all of the recipes I want to try, a board of design ideas/products for my living room refresh, boards of my favorite tattoos, etc. The possibilities are endless! Keep pinning!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!