4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am completely addicted to this site. It is loads of fun, and very informative. I have found so many recipes, crafts, etc to try out.
This app is the best for sharing things. Photos, recipes, etc. It's a great place that I end up spending hours on before I realize it.
Pinterest is my go to for everything! Recipes, beauty tutorials, workouts, crafts, anything you could ever imagine. Get "pinning" ya'll!
Has soemthing for everyone. Good to connect with new people and share good stuff with tem but like many people say it is very addictive
Who doesn't love Pinterest? Highly addictive. I have made so many wonderful recipes from this website and have found the coolest ideas.
I really was into this when it first launched but i really do not keep yo with it on a daily basis. i think it is great for ideas though.
If I want to find a new project for my home I always go to Pinterest to find a little something something to do to make my house better.
Pinterest has changed my life of the better.helps me with project, dinner and designing my house!! I don't know what I'd do without it!!
Once you start you cannot stop! You can find nearly anything that will peaks your interest. I have so many boards/pins than I can count.
Addicted is an understatement. Pinterest has everything and anything you need. so much easier and more helpful than searching on google.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos