BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kayla P.
London, KY
I always use Pinterest and I love it! I find it's a great tool for sorting through and creating boards to suit your own needs or ideas- offering inspiration with everyone else's ideas. I love the custom dashboard that you get to create, making it all the more personal when scrolling through. You can find anything here! From recipes to DIY's, Pinterest can appeal to everyone.
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
I could spend hours upon hours on here and still not get tired of it. it's a great way to get inspired. whether it be quotes, what clothes you wanna wear, to food you wanna make, to different diy's for around the house, to places you wanna go to. there is just tons and tons of things on here to discover. i absolutely love it and it's my go to for those nights i just don't know what to make for dinner. it also provides great inspiration to get you working out and moving. i just love it and won't stop raving about it.
Sehrish K.
I love Pinterest! I think its an amazing idea. I can spend hours on there pinning new ideas from recipes, to fashion, to makeup, to diy projects. Its so much fun and I love sharing all my finds with my friends. Its so great that everything is readily available over there and I don't have to waste time looking through my bookmarks for things that I liked while browsing online. Its great for everyone whether you are moving/decorating, trying to find a recipe, if you are bored... the list goes on! Highly recommend!
Meagan D.
I love how Pinterest is a great way for magazines and websites to link to their content with a single appealing photo. I also love the DIY, outfit ideas, and personal photos that can be linked to an account to really personalize the content.
I am not a fan of the amount of spam (i.e a photo of a DIY holiday wreath that links to an inappropriate site, or a photo of shoes that links to something that has been taken down for spam) If Pinterest knows the photo links to spam, the photo itself should also be pulled.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
Pinterest is great for finding just about any how-to. From recipes to fashion to activities for toddlers, it's my go-to planning and inspiration tool. You start with a few empty boards that are already named to get your creative Pinterest juices flowing but in just a short time you'll realize you need to create your own niche boards to keep all your pins organized. For instance if you have a ton of recipes, you could take some time to split the pins into several boards (breakfast, entrees, salads, for example).
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
When it doubt, Pinterest is the route. I can't even tell you how much time I have spent on this incredible website. From fashion to beauty tips to cooking and quotes, Pinterest has it all...all at the expense of your free time. I would not recommend going on Pinterestwhen you are busy or stressed out; you will most likely end up spending way too much time you didn't have in the first place on this site. However, if you have a few extra minutes or a few hours, Pinterest will not fail to keep you highly entertained.
Kandice H.
This site will get me in more than trouble, and I absolutely LOVE it! There's nothing more exciting than being able to see what others are able to do w/ their free time and what they are capable of doing w/ such little amount of supplies. Its great for EVERYTHING, from in home to outdoors, to recipes, to easy DIY for cleaning supplies, and clothing. Love, love, LOVE!
lilywi90 M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Pinterest it is so visually stunning and pining is like the best way for me to save things I want later. I am an not a fan of wishlist so Pinterest works. Perfectly for my needs
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
Spend ten minutes getting to know what Pinterest is like and you'll never step away from it again. From amazing do-it-yourself ideas, to healthy snacks, or great vacation spots Pinterest likes to keep you occupied with great things. Once you step into the world of Pinterest you're going to spend a while just browsing what the world of www. has to offer all in one place.
Jennifer F.
Pinterest is SOOOO addicting! You can find EVERYTHING on there! Recipes, exercises, project, crafts and sooo much more! Whenever I have something I want to cook I will automatically look it up on Pinterest! I love finding so many new things I can do with my boys! If only I did all the exercises I pinned and made all the recipes I pinned!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!