BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
I always use this site to find ideas for every sort of project you could think of! Love it for craft ideas, gardening tips, beauty how to's, recipes, and work out ideas! Also, it's great if you're trying to plan a party such as a bachelorette parties, weddings, showers, and more! There are secret boards for these as well if your planning for one of your Pinterest friends! You can select who can pin and see these secret boards! Overall, it's a great site to find and share ideas with friends, family, and everyone else!
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I totally didn't get the concept of Pinterest initially. I looked really pointless and I avoided it. While job hunting, I came across a website that pointed out how you could use Pinterest to create a unique resume collage. So I started Pinterest to build that and it was all downhill from there. I can't even tell you how many boards I have now, but I'm a regular visitor. I love the DIY boards and the food boards.

So... proceed with caution. Even my boyfriend likes Pinterest (although he won't admit it to many people).
B K.
I absolutely love Pinterest. Pinterest is my giant online inspiration board. You can really find just about anything on there. Because of Pinterest I've found so many wonderful recipes, DIY's (home, beauty ect) inspiring pictures and so on. Also because of Pinterest I've found so many amazing websites and blogs. One of the things that makes Pinterest so good, is just the fact the you can store and save the things you find. Rather than constantly having to relocate them on the internet when you want to find them again.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I am addicted to Pinterest. Over the years, I've used Pinterest for a variety of things- to hold on to recipes I wanted to try, inspiration for creative projects, to create a dream wardrobe- you name it! When I was first introduced to Pinterest, it was described to me as organized daydreaming. Virtual hoarding. Whatever you want to call it, Pinterest is part of my daily life.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Pinterest has become my best friend. You can find EVERYTHING! AMAZING learning tool and its so fun you don't even realize your learning! lol. Diy's, recipes, makeup/nail how-to's celeb. info, photography tips, house deco ideas, and these are just things ive looked at today! you name it and I'm sure you can find out more about it on Pinterest. Also an AWESOME inspiration site, if your creativity has lost it's muse. You can also follow others and see what they are interested in and in turn find out about new things yourself.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
Since I joined, I haven't stopped pinning. Any inspiration, ideas, pretty pictures you want to find, you'll see it here. This is the place I go to collect fun ideas and inspiration for everything, from fashion, home, recipes to beauty and the latest happenings. It's very fun to see what other boards people create and what they see as beautiful and relevant. I'm really happy they've created the more user-friendly iPhone app, but the iPad format still needs to be worked on! Not very user-friendly. I just love this site.
raichel j.
Second only to google on ratings, what more can you say? The only social media that allows people to dream about what they could have, be and see and not just tell the world who they are. A platform for the dreamers, the ambitious, the naive, the wanters. A haven for crafters, a paradise for fashionistas and a safe haven for interior decorators. Join the craze and dream better
Erin K.
Towson, MD
I've been using this website for a couple of years now, and I pin at least 10-15 different things to my boards a day. I check Pinterest in the morning like I'm reading the morning newspaper, and talk about it with my co-workers like it's the latest office gossip.

Pinterest offers everything from recipes for delicious foods to tips for planning any type of wedding to even hilarious pictures of cats. However, what I love most about this website is that it provides me with lots of links to projects to upcycle or DIY.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Obsessed is the only way to describe my relationship with Pinterest. I love everything about it, and it is always motivating and inspiring. I find so many new recipes to try and always have good workouts at the tip of my fingers. It also helps so much with my writing because there are so many tips on there, and ways to derive inspiration.
Warning: This app is highly addictive
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
Yes, it's a time-sucker, but also a great source of inspiration. I have gotten many makeup and hair ides from here, but more importantly, DIY craft ideas. I have upcycled numerous T-shirts, found uses for old TP rolls, and made fancy new dining chair cushions from tutorials I found on Pinterest. My only complaint is the spam/ads that have been popping up more frequently whenever you do a search: multiple listings of the same thing that doesn't really link to anything useful. They should find a way to filter those out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!