BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Courtney C.
Austin, TX
I love Pinterest because it's such an easy way to organize websites I want to keep track of online for particular purposes. When I see an idea for home decor/organization I pin the photo to a specific board for things like that and I can go back later and look through all of the different things I've pinned when I'm ready to work on a particular project. I also like seeing what other people find. I've gotten great recipes, clothes, gift ideas, party ideas, wedding ideas, workouts, and so much more from the newsfeed of photos my friends pin.
Elly D.
I cannot meet anyone who hasn't heard of Pinterest! It's an epidemic! THE BEST WEBSITE RIGHT NOW! Gives you TONS and TONS of tips on how to clean, how to decorate, throwing parties, matching color combos, outfit assistance, toddler tips, crafts. it's endless! Martha Stewart -you're no longer the queen of craft everyone can be as crafty as you! It's so addictive and the only thing I feel sad about is that now I feel I have no creativity! I get all of my style from Pinterest! It's okay - I always credit my style and creativity to Pinterest!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pinterest is my favorite app ever ! I use it for inspo on room decor , makeup looks, outfits, it's always a good way to look for recipes for beginners you can find pretty much a lot of ideas here :))
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I love Pinterest! I use it to plan things, collect recipes, get new ideas, "storyboard", share my interests, reach a wider audience for my blog, learn about something new, get inspired, bookmark things of interest, and so much more. Really, anyone can find a use for Pinterest. I like the collaborative boards and the secret boards - really let's you get the whole experience at any level you like. I've discovered a really cool Youtuber through Pinterest, found recipes I love and discovered craft ideas I wouldn't have thought possible.
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
I started using Pinterest for fun (pinning outfits, make up products, crafts, etc). It was so much fun and addictive. When I started my job, I searched Pinterest for resources and was so surprised to find A TON of them! I work with kids and have been able to find so many good activities, books, blogs, resources, etc. It's been great! Many of the teachers I work with use it for work purposes as well. Don't get me wrong, I still use it a lot for fun stuff, but it's a really great resource for work stuff as well! Give it a try!
Lynda T.
Pinterest is awesome! I think I'm on Pinterest more than Facebook and Twitter combined. You can use Pinterest to create inspiration boards for different aspects of your life. I have one for Homeschooling, Fashion, Kid's Fashion, Dream Home ideas, Crafting, Recipes, Hilarious things that make me laugh, etc. It's really wonderful to have all of this right at your fingertips. I love that you are saving a photo as it makes it much faster to find the information you are looking for, than if you were having to read through a bunch of text.
Becca I.
Moraga, CA
Pinterest is an amazing place to find decorating inspiration. I find it hard to imagine anyone into decorating has NOT found Pinterest yet. However, if you're still holding out, think of it this way. You can search specific styles, items, colors. Follow people or specific boards where items are right up your alley. Here you can also click the photo to order the item from a retailer, etsy shop, or learn to make it yourself. You could even find local shops and designers to hire or even network to join forces with industry partners.
Jackie M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is a great website for ideas and creativity at its finest. You get to create multifarious boards and search uppn thousands of pins ranging from party ideas to building your own backyard. Im obsessed and you can never pin too much or get tired of looking through here. Id highly recommend to anyone who says theyre not creative enough or love to be and want to strengthen their skills!
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not gonna lie, I was very against joining this website/app. I loved tumblr and it seemed like a preppy type of tumblr. I still somewhat think so, but I have opened up to it and accepted it more. There are some great ideas on this site, especially for teachers and parents! I am not creative and decorative enough to ever actually make or renovate anything for my home, but I borrow lesson plan ideas all the time! It honestly seems like a wonderful and positive community and I had no reason to be hesitant or bitter toward joining.
Megan D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has been an excellent tool to help plan EVERYTHING. From my sister's bridal shower to my morning workout, Pinterest has been helpful in providing me with ideas I never would have imagined. Most of the popular "pins" have good step-by-step instructions suitable for any skill level. I have used these step-by-step tutorials for various things such as crafts and new make-up techniques.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!