BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Simi S.
Albany, NY
I love Pinterest! I use it to plan things, collect recipes, get new ideas, "storyboard", share my interests, reach a wider audience for my blog, learn about something new, get inspired, bookmark things of interest, and so much more. Really, anyone can find a use for Pinterest. I like the collaborative boards and the secret boards - really let's you get the whole experience at any level you like. I've discovered a really cool Youtuber through Pinterest, found recipes I love and discovered craft ideas I wouldn't have thought possible.
Sadie J.
This app is so addictive! And most importantly it is very easy to use, well organized, and extremely helpful for many different subjects! I have done multiple Do It Yourself projects off of Pinterest, I found an incredible amount of tips and projects that I used for my wedding, pins have helped me with bridal and baby shower planning, and I get loads of home decor inspiration from here as well.
Danielle S.
Whenever I'm bored I got on Pinterest, and I end up staying there for at least an hour. My addiction is pretty bad--but there's so much to find! I have over 4,000 pins right now, and a lot of them are recipes. I like to think of it as my virtual cookbook! This site is a ton of fun, and you can find some really interesting and creative things to try.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
This was a genius idea. I love that I can go to Pinterest for inspiration. I turn to Pinterest for decorating, cooking, outfit, beauty, and health . I can always find what I'm looking for and get links to blogs where products are reviewed or where I can buy something directly. I also love how it keeps all my pins organized and tells me if Ive already pinned something. Love this site/app!
Becca I.
Moraga, CA
Pinterest is an amazing place to find decorating inspiration. I find it hard to imagine anyone into decorating has NOT found Pinterest yet. However, if you're still holding out, think of it this way. You can search specific styles, items, colors. Follow people or specific boards where items are right up your alley. Here you can also click the photo to order the item from a retailer, etsy shop, or learn to make it yourself. You could even find local shops and designers to hire or even network to join forces with industry partners.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I didn't really understand all the hype about Pinterest until I created an account. Now I'm hooked. I spend hours pinning and re-pinning creative DIY projects and hairstyles. I also love the fact that you can share ideas with your friends and other followers. It's fairly easy to use as well. Organizing your pins and re-pins helps you sort through all of the stuff you've found. Pinterest literally has something for everyone and that's what I love about it. You're basically connecting and sharing your interests with the world!
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
PINTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinterest is my best friend. Seriously. I am on there EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. !!!. I work from my cell phone on social media, and I find soooo many of the things I post about on there. I also crochet in my spare time. That is my GO TO for free crochet patterns or just inspiration! I have hundreds of boards and thousands of pins among them. I'm obsessed with this app.
Katrina M.
Seattle, Washington
I am a big Tumblr girl but I recently started using Pinterest and I am addicted! I got into it after recently getting married, and it helped me pin wedding inspirations, plan home decor ideas, new recipes, and even plan fashion or beauty looks that I adore. Pinterest is great for organizing things you love into pins and you can put them into different boards so it's easier to keep track of! You can literally pin almost everything which is great. It's a little confusing at first but you'll soon get the hang of it once you start!
Marisa B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow, this site is highly addictive! So much so, that it is easy to lose track of time and before you know it, you have been on Pinterest for hours on end without even blinking or coming up for air lol! I created an account om a recommendation from my cousin because she was addicted and used it to look for ideas with planning her upcoming wedding. I was helping her look for bridal bouquets and colors as well as ideas for hairdos and makeup looks. I was instantly hooked and found so many idea's, I couldn't choose just one!
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I LOVE Pinterest. I think when I first got started I did not really know what it was, or how to use it, but with time I have made it one of my daily "checks". I love that they have an app for it so that I can simply check it from my phone. I have made some amazingly tasty meals, made thoughtful gifts, created beautiful crafts and gotten a TON of decorating ideas from this site (we are currently getting ready to paint our living room a color I saw on Pinterest-Sag Harbor Gray by Benjamin Moore). I recommend Pinterest to everyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!