BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sara D.
Denver, CO
Right? That's the whole premise. Keep track of those things that interest you in a way that those of us who like visuals can dig. As it turns out, most people respond best to visuals. They hold a level of emotion. So that recipe for Firecracker Chicken that you saw w/o a picture in a recipe book suddenly comes to life when you see a carefully styled beautiful image on Pinterest. I don't even like Firecracker Chicken (or know what the heck it is) yet it is pinned to my Nom board. You know, in case I'm ever entertaining and it's the perfect dish.
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
Pinterest is the best thing to happen to my recipe and craft loving heart. If you're like me, you don't have many friends who love to cook and create, especially not at the same time. I'm a rare one in that I'm in my early 30s, domesticated but not married or a mommy yet. So my group of friends aren't really into cooking and creating yet. However, it's been my passion for years. Pinterest is perfect for me because I can get difficult recipes in areas I'm experienced and friendly step-by-step instructions on things I haven't mastered.
Megan D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has been an excellent tool to help plan EVERYTHING. From my sister's bridal shower to my morning workout, Pinterest has been helpful in providing me with ideas I never would have imagined. Most of the popular "pins" have good step-by-step instructions suitable for any skill level. I have used these step-by-step tutorials for various things such as crafts and new make-up techniques.
Kelsey B.
Charlestown , RI
Pinterest is hands down my favorite website on the internet. I visit it twice as much as facebook or twitter and for every reason from "I'd like a laugh" or "what should I make for dinner tonight?" It has something wonderful on there for everyone no matter what your intrest is in. I would probably feel as though a piece of my soul had been taken from me if my account got somehow lost or deleted. If you join Pinterest, beware, you will have to say goodbye to your friends and loved ones because you will soon be the victim of a pin-coma.
Lynda T.
Pinterest is awesome! I think I'm on Pinterest more than Facebook and Twitter combined. You can use Pinterest to create inspiration boards for different aspects of your life. I have one for Homeschooling, Fashion, Kid's Fashion, Dream Home ideas, Crafting, Recipes, Hilarious things that make me laugh, etc. It's really wonderful to have all of this right at your fingertips. I love that you are saving a photo as it makes it much faster to find the information you are looking for, than if you were having to read through a bunch of text.
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pinterest is my favorite app ever ! I use it for inspo on room decor , makeup looks, outfits, it's always a good way to look for recipes for beginners you can find pretty much a lot of ideas here :))
Jackie M.
Pinterest is a great website for ideas and creativity at its finest. You get to create multifarious boards and search uppn thousands of pins ranging from party ideas to building your own backyard. Im obsessed and you can never pin too much or get tired of looking through here. Id highly recommend to anyone who says theyre not creative enough or love to be and want to strengthen their skills!
Ashley G.
Redwood City, CA
I started using Pinterest for fun (pinning outfits, make up products, crafts, etc). It was so much fun and addictive. When I started my job, I searched Pinterest for resources and was so surprised to find A TON of them! I work with kids and have been able to find so many good activities, books, blogs, resources, etc. It's been great! Many of the teachers I work with use it for work purposes as well. Don't get me wrong, I still use it a lot for fun stuff, but it's a really great resource for work stuff as well! Give it a try!
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not gonna lie, I was very against joining this website/app. I loved tumblr and it seemed like a preppy type of tumblr. I still somewhat think so, but I have opened up to it and accepted it more. There are some great ideas on this site, especially for teachers and parents! I am not creative and decorative enough to ever actually make or renovate anything for my home, but I borrow lesson plan ideas all the time! It honestly seems like a wonderful and positive community and I had no reason to be hesitant or bitter toward joining.
Tabitha P.
Roanoke, VA
There should be a prescription for Pinterest, because can become a serious addiction. Pinterest has to be one of the funnest most interesting time sucks out there.
Basically you PIN or save images that you like by adding them to folders online. The images could be of anything and could also have information about DIY projects, cooking, parties, wedding, history.
NO MAN or anyone really has an excuse anymore for not knowing what to get someone for the holiday or for birthday. IF you don't know what to get someone. CHECK their PINS!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!