4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is an amazing way to organize everything! I have found so many great recipes, crafts, party ideas, and tips and tricks from here.
I started pinning my freshman year of college and haven't stopped since! It is a great place to find recipes, workouts, fashion, everything!
And I mean that in a good way! I can spend hours and not know where the time goes. My issue is that I never go back and look at them again.
Pinterest is one of the best places on the Net to generate ideas, particularly for DIY projects, home improvement, as well as craft hobbies.
This website is great, there are ideas for pretty much anything and everything. It is addicting, though, so you really gotta watch yourself.
I love Pinterest. I started using it to get ideas for my daughters birthday party. Then I started using it to get my lesson plans idea too.
I've been on Pinterest for a couple years now and I still love it. Helps me stay motivate and focused on my goals as well as being organized!
Pinterest is a great social media that helps give ideas for all types of things such as food, health, clothing, weddings, homes, makeup, etc.
I like Pinterest for the recipes and kid crafts mainly, but I also like to just see what my friends are pinning. It's actually a lot of fun!
I love this site. I get all types of ideas to create new things to add to my home. I also like the fact that I can add things to Pinterest.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos