BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Justine M.
this website/ app is amazing. you can find everything here. i used this app alot, mostly for my hobbies and stuff. i find this place to be great for inspiration in anything. i have multiple boards, from healthy eating, art, pet, and room dream boards.. i love looking at this app specially for make up inspration ideas. it basically has everything you can think of
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest has lots of good ideas that easy to make.has lots of crafts for kids i would strongely recommended this app.for all ur party ideas from decoration,food,games &much more.👍👍👍👍👍
💞Lulu L.
This is a great app that gives tons of ceeative ideas. At times I find the same results for the things that I search on Google but what separates the two is that Pinterest suggests things that you may like based on your saved pins. I miss the ability to like a pin. Sometimes I mau like something but I don't have anu interest in saving it.
Donna B.
Athens, TN
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, PINTEREST!  I have used it since it was introduced and there is nothing negative that I can say about Pinterest!  I even use it for my business.  It is even therapy when I need a break from a stressful day.  I can find items from my past to things that I want to make for the holidays.
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
What's not to love about Pinterest?  It's provided me inspiration, education and allowed me a few good laughs.  I utilize it for researching products, getting ideas for what's on trend and also creative ideas my not-so-creative mind would have been able to think up.  Definitely part of my social media and online arsenal.
Dhanu P.
Pinterest is my favorite inspiration app. I could look for party themes, outfits I could wear, and even I could find study tips on Pinterest.  This is my go-to app when it comes to searching for quick ideas and visual inspiration.  I love how it has an ease of use and gives amazing suggestions based on my past searches.
Heather B.
Riverview, FL
This site is soooo addicting but it is a lifesaver!! Plently of recipes, work clothes ideas, hair and beauty as well as awesome ideas for children. I was able to plan my sons birthday with ideas from Pinterest and it has helped me on those long work days when I get home and need something quick and simple to make for dinner. I do tend to spend a little bit more time than I should on it.
Brooke P.
flower mound
Pinterest has everything you could possibly think of. I am on  Pinterest everyday looking for inspiration for videos to film and makeup to wear. I like how you can create many different folders for your saved things. I would recommend this to others if they are outside of the box and can use their imagination for good
Toni M.
I love Pinterest but beware you get on there and you’re gonna be on there for hours find and this and that and oh my God I got to do this or oh my God I got to try that I love Pinterest
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
I love Pinterest. There's something so wholesome about an app dedicated solely to cultivating an aesthetic. I personally use it for character-making, which really helps me craft identities for my characters. It's easy to navigate-- especially the app, which isn't always the case-- and provides a great resource for all sorts of people.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!