4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
this website/ app is amazing. you can find everything here. i used this app alot, mostly for my hobbies and stuff. i find this place to be great for inspiration in anything. i have multiple boards, from healthy eating, art, pet, and room dream boards.. i love looking at this app specially for make up inspration ideas. it basically has everything you can think of
Pinterest has lots of good ideas that easy to make.has lots of crafts for kids i would strongely recommended this app.for all ur party ideas from decoration,food,games &much more.👍👍👍👍👍
This is a great app that gives tons of ceeative ideas. At times I find the same results for the things that I search on Google but what separates the two is that Pinterest suggests things that you may like based on your saved pins. I miss the ability to like a pin. Sometimes I mau like something but I don't have anu interest in saving it.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, PINTEREST! I have used it since it was introduced and there is nothing negative that I can say about Pinterest! I even use it for my business. It is even therapy when I need a break from a stressful day. I can find items from my past to things that I want to make for the holidays.
What's not to love about Pinterest? It's provided me inspiration, education and allowed me a few good laughs. I utilize it for researching products, getting ideas for what's on trend and also creative ideas my not-so-creative mind would have been able to think up. Definitely part of my social media and online arsenal.
Pinterest is my favorite inspiration app. I could look for party themes, outfits I could wear, and even I could find study tips on Pinterest. This is my go-to app when it comes to searching for quick ideas and visual inspiration. I love how it has an ease of use and gives amazing suggestions based on my past searches.
This site is soooo addicting but it is a lifesaver!! Plently of recipes, work clothes ideas, hair and beauty as well as awesome ideas for children. I was able to plan my sons birthday with ideas from Pinterest and it has helped me on those long work days when I get home and need something quick and simple to make for dinner. I do tend to spend a little bit more time than I should on it.
Pinterest has everything you could possibly think of. I am on Pinterest everyday looking for inspiration for videos to film and makeup to wear. I like how you can create many different folders for your saved things. I would recommend this to others if they are outside of the box and can use their imagination for good
I love Pinterest but beware you get on there and you’re gonna be on there for hours find and this and that and oh my God I got to do this or oh my God I got to try that I love Pinterest
I love Pinterest. There's something so wholesome about an app dedicated solely to cultivating an aesthetic. I personally use it for character-making, which really helps me craft identities for my characters. It's easy to navigate-- especially the app, which isn't always the case-- and provides a great resource for all sorts of people.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos