4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This is my Go To site for all things...well everything. And I like how I can organize it the way I want thus making it easy to find what I want.
This site is a great way to organize looks that inspire you as well as seeing aside different things you would like to try like new recipes etc.
Pinterest is my fave go-to site for decorating ideas & projects. I just need 100 homes to be able to do everything I have pinned (minor detail).
I absolutely love Pinterest! it a wonderful site to learn new ideas and try new recipes, projects etc. I can spend all day just surfing the site!
Don't see the point of this if I need decorating ideas I'll stick with YouTube and google. Also, I've read about copyright problems on this site.
I create boards for upcoming projects, fashion I like, recipes I want to try, etc. I love being able to also pin while I'm surfing the Internet.
Addicted to this site. i wake up pinning in the morning and I'm pinning when i go to sleep. you could pin things from fitness to home decorating.
Pinterest is completely addicting. It has so much on there for anyone and everything. I have found so many recipes, crafts, home projects, etc.
I love this virtual pin board. I use it primary for beauty and fashion, but it has everything and you can make custom boards to plan for events.
I love Pinterest. There are so many fun and creative ideas for decorating your house, cooking meals, crafting, beauty tutorials.... AH-MAZ-ING
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos