BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this app because it offers a lot of category's to choose from and truly love every them about Pinterest. And you get so many like for example I love make up so I look up make up look or my favorite brands, and then I get to look at all the look and what new for my favorite brands I recommend this to anyone that won't a wonderful app to do collages and to look at the many things that are on Pinterest
Janie V.
Spearfish, SD
What can I say besides I can be on this site for hours upon hours. Without realizing it out on my favorite category on there is the DIY. there so many amazing things that you can find on there. A lot of the tips and things that I know right now are mostly because of Pinterest. Thank goodness I found you Pinterest!!!!! I've learned a lot of things and I've actually saved pictures for background wallpapers on my cell. it's mind blowing amazing and super addicting and I really like that you can pin things and come back to read them later. LOVE IT! <3
Katie F.
Pinterest has a little bit of everything, from recipes, to diy projects, to makeup and fitness tips. You can search through categories or keywords of interest and when you see something you like or that is helpful you pin it to a board. The boards are customizable so you can pick a theme and better organize your pins. This is a fun way to waste time but also so productive. I recommend it all the time!
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Pinterst is a virtual pin board to help you store all of the ideas and desires you ever had, as well as those you never knew you had...until your friend pinned it.
It is The Secret online. Pin your dream living room, outfit, recipe, cleaning tip, craft, or exercise routine. Put it out in the universe that you want that and watch it come back to you. Well, maybe it isn't that easy. The only thing I pinned that came back to me was a recipe, but I had to download it and cook it myself. ;)
Good online fun for dreamers, procrastinators, and do-ers alike.
Kristy C.
Saint Louis, MO
I use Pinterest boards for a myriad of things. While you can repins pins created by other people directly on the site, I use it more to save blog posts I find helpful or inspiring, to catalogue ideas for my business, bookmark tutorials, share my own blog posts, plan remodeling projects, and learn new skills. I rarely repin from other pinners. Most of my pins come from my own discovery and I use the site as an ever-expanding scrapbook. The interface is easy to use, the mobile apps are flawless, and the content is always amazing and easily accessible.
Kim B.
Baltimore, MD
I first heard of Pinterest from a friend and was pretty much hooked from the moment I signed up. My mom was (and still does) always buying those little cookbooks you see at the grocery store checkout lines and she would find a dish she wanted me to make then when the time came to do so we couldn't locate the book/recipe. I love being able to pin recipes I find and its great because I have the app on my phone so while I'm at the grocery store I'm able to quickly check what ingredients I need. I also love using it to keep "notes" and ideas for gifts.
Kristi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am highly jealous of the person/persons that thought up Pinterest. This is the best idea since sliced bread. It's such a creative way to share ideas and crafts and fashion tips and recipes and so much more! I pin so many things and then don't have time to do them all! I need to have a Pinterest party where we make crafts or bake things we have pinned. There are a lot of great ideas, but you have to be careful of the spam pins. They are usually the ones that say, "pin now, look at later!", at least in my experience. Other than that, no complaints!
Ana R.
Anaheim, CA
Whatever you need, whatever you're planning, have questions about, or if you're simply just browsing Pinterest has it for you! It's not only a great source of getting ideas for daily activities, meals, outfits, makeup, it helps to plan, learn, and master. You'll find everything on here. I use it daily to just search, for recipes, style, planning and so much more. Need inspiration you'll find it here!
Patricia S.
Winston Salem, NC
My friends and I love Pinterest! You can separate your boards, hide boards and create and participate in group boards with other members for “like” content. I use Pinterest when I am having issues putting an outfit together (yeah, I know, *rolls eyes*) but honestly, you can look for how to wear pink pants and see sooo many ideas to transform your current wardrobe. I’ve cut back on shopping and I have to say Pinterest was responsible for teaching me the many ways to wear each piece of clothing so I’m not relying on my favorite go to pieces every week.
Rhiannon W.
Fort Worth, TX
Pinterest was one of the best things ever created. It helped me bring out my creative juices and sparked new ideas from pins that I saw for my wedding, for my home, for when I host bridal parties for friends, for photography poses, and I'm even pinning the cutest stuff about nurseries, etc. for the future! It is very helpful with DIY at home remedies as well! And how to's , clothing combos, and RECIPES. I can honestly say all the recipes I have written down, I found on Pinterest!! If you have any creative vein in your body, Pinterest is SO for you!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!