BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shyla D.
Pinterest is absolutely a necessity for me! It has everything, literally from hair care/styling, cooking recipes, food ideas, arts and crafts, clothes and fashion...you name it, Pinterest probably has hundreds of posts related to what you are searching for. I get recipes almost regularly, and have used so many hair tutorials I can't even begin to tell you how many times. If you don't have a Pinterest account, you are missing out, and once you finally get it, you won't be able to stop pinning, but the site will benefit you so much that you won't even care. Five stars!!
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
Pinterest is a great way to hunt down inspiration for any project you have in mind. Parties, weddings, school work, home decor, and frequently asked questions can be found through the tool bar and you can organize your pins however you want. I use Pinterest to share posts from my blog, find images of past productions for the shows I'm directing, and work with fellow brides/bridesmaids to share inspiration for upcoming showers, events, etc. My only issues is personal-- I pin more than I produce! So my suggestion is keep pinning limited and get out there and create!
Hope O.
Kennedale, TX
Pinterest has become one of my favorite websites. Sometimes I have tons of creativity but need a little inspiration on where to begin. This site has saved me many times! As a teacher, this has become my go to when I need an idea for a certain theme. It also helped my plan my best friend's wedding! Everyone should join this site. It's a place to come together, share ideas, and display our creativity to the world!
Danika W.
Auburn, WA
Pinterest is a great way to express yourself. I love having a place to go to where I can group together things that I like that inspire me. If you've ever clipped magazines because you just loved what you found, well, now it's so much easier and most pins have direct links of how-tos, blogs, websites and more. I go on Pinterest every night before bed and pin until I fall asleep.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
By far one of my favorite forms of social media. It's like making your dream home scrapbooks from when you were a kid but now online! It's so much fun and very easy to use. You can easily creates tons of boards and separate all the things you love. Plus they also have a secret board feature just incase you don't want someone to see exactly what you're pinning. Which can be helpful when planning surprise parties.
Ashley H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Pinterest has been so helpful to me. I have been able to decorate my home, learn new recipes, and find new clothes and outfits from Pinterest, and can even find places to do it all on the cheap! Pinterest is able to link you to websites you would have never found on your own, where you can learn about new things or purchase items you absolutely love. I was able to plan my entire wedding, ideas I would have never seen or come up with on my own. Another great part of Pinterest is the Humor section, it really gets me through my day! I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest.
Kerri G.
Great site for collecting ideas - especially for event planning! When I was planning my own wedding, I was honestly too involved in my own creation to have any time to find and pin ideas - but I have since learned the benefit of the site!

I especially use Pinterest for unique recipes and have already found a ton of winners on the site!

I also like to collect ideas for my future home, future kids and the like!

When you like something, you literally "Pin It" ... it is a digital cork board!

(picture is Photo Booth Sign I painted from a Pinterest Idea)
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
Pinterest is the absolute best social media invention yet! I love it. I have found so many amazing ideas from recipes, fashion, home-improvement and decorating, hair styles... the list is really endless! I can't imagine anyone rating Pinterest anything but an A if they have ever used it. I have gotten so many creative ideas just browsing Pinterest and when I surf the web for ideas and come across something I want to use later, all I have to do is Pinterest it and not only do I have the idea saved for a later date but other people can see it and use it as well!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone not like Pinterest?!

I have been a member of Pinterest for 4 years now and I don't know what I did without it. I LOVE getting new makeup ideas and inspiration. I use it mostly for inspiration rather than crafts/recipes.

I could spend hours pinning. I love that there are so many categories as well, Pinterest appeals to so many people.

I love the app and the website equally. The app is very user friendly.
Cedar L.
Fair Oaks, CA
I adore Pinterest. When I need a little inspiration, or I just want to see what people are up to, I go here. I can spend hours browsing the DIY boards, or oogling the photos that people post. Want to find a new recipe? Pinterest. Need an idea for some creative home decor? Pinterest. Want to save some money or get organized? You guessed it.

It is addictive, and it's easy to get overwhelmed. So take Pinterest in bite-sized doses and remember that not everything you try is going to look like the GORGEOUS photos that you're sure to come across.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!