BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Sarah L.
Plainview, TX
Pinterest has sucked up all my free time! Whether I'm looking at DIY home decor ideas or recipes, there's something for everyone! Pinterest was very helpful in keeping my costs down when planning my wedding. I was able to find tons of beautiful ideas that I could replicate at a fraction of the cost. It's also great for men! Men, if you ever wonder what to get your honey for her birthday, check out her Pinterest boards!
Amy B.
San Diego, CA
As a social media addict, I am skeptical of new apps I find as they come out. Pinterest was no different. I heard a ton of hype on Facebook for an entire year before I got a Pinterest account.

I haven't looked back.

Pinterest drives traffic to my website when I Pin photos from it. The Pinterest algorithm highlights what I enjoy seeing most and queues it to the top of my feed. Best of all, I am inspired and feel a creative spark whenever I am on Pinterest. It's a "feel good" time eater rather than a pessimistic, sarcastic, negative type of app (not to name any names...)
Michele C.
I swear by Pinterest! HAHA Follow me: HeyHeyMichelee Anyways, it's a place to hype up your creative ideas or when you are on a budget, you can actually now shop through the online app which is useful. Also sometimes people comment on where to buy items and whether or not fads like "Lose 25 pounds in 25 days" work or not. Overall, you can search up endless items, gain ideas, and the app itself is quick and easy to use. Whether you are in need of an outfit inspiration or a quick dinner to impress your mother in law, you can count on Pinterest! ( LOL that sounded like a corny ad)
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
As another reviewer said, so long as you quickly click on links to make sure they lead to the right source, Pinterest is great. They have SO many ideas from so many blogs around the world; it's introduced to me a new way of upcycling and saving a ton of money. On top of that; crafts galore! And makeup ideas out of nowhere. Things that were once difficult can be made so much easier (ie; how to stop your area rug from moving WITHOUT having to buy a mat).

Overall, it's a great site, so long as you know what you're doing. Just don't get sucked in for hours; happens to everyone!
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I love using Pinterest! It's great for just casual browsing, finding ideas for almost anything like recipes, parties, or products, or creating wish lists. Every time I get on Pinterest I end up spending much longer than I planned. I use the app the most. I enjoy the simple view and options to search, pin, and share. Compared to just using a browser search it keeps everything together in one place, and saves a lot of time so you don't have to click on and out of websites. Even if you don't use all the time, it's still a great account/app to have for when the time comes!
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
Pinterest is a great way to hunt down inspiration for any project you have in mind. Parties, weddings, school work, home decor, and frequently asked questions can be found through the tool bar and you can organize your pins however you want. I use Pinterest to share posts from my blog, find images of past productions for the shows I'm directing, and work with fellow brides/bridesmaids to share inspiration for upcoming showers, events, etc. My only issues is personal-- I pin more than I produce! So my suggestion is keep pinning limited and get out there and create!
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
I FINALLY caved in today and created a Pinterest account, after finding many of my blog visitors were coming in due to shares of my outfit photos. (but I digress) It is a very powerful visual platform that literally everyone is on, and you should use the 30 seconds or less it takes, and sign up. (I've lost count of the number of times I was approached by clients with their Pinterest apps open on their phones!)
Mary M.
Ocoee, FL
I cannot stress how much I love Pinterest. Pinterest has anything and everything that I need for my lifestyle. I can search any topic and find amazing ideas and blogs about it. I have founds many ideas for my classroom in forms of instructional ideas, organization, paren't teacher contact, ect. I have found many amazing recipes, camping resources, diys, etc. I am seriously addicted, it is just that amazing.
Spencer W.
Las vegas, NV
I absolutely positively love Pinterest! I constantly find myself browsing on there for hours. It's such a great place to keep your ideas as well as organize them. I also love to go on and find new ideas for parties, recipes, gift ideas, costumes, etc. It's one of the most helpful websites/apps I have ever used. They have made it a bit easier to navigate more recently. As a newcomer it could be a bit confusing at first, but you will quickly get the hang of it. They walk you through how to set up your boards and how to pin things. Can't get enough of Pinterest!
Amanda S.
mchenry, IL
Just so much fun and so many things to learn! I love to pin things about every topic from make up/hair/nails to baby things to food to funny e cards. If you need a DIY project or new style this is the place to go! I really don't have anything bad to say except that I hate when you click on a pin and can't find what you are looking for from the website that you get directed to.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!