BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
OMG!!! Pinterest has become my new obsession! I used it all throughout my wedding planning and even now it's so useful for decorating and fun projects!
Anna P.
Lonoke, AR
I love Pinterest!It's so addicting. It lets you plan out your dreams. My favorite board is my wish closet, it gives me ideas when I really go shopping.
Mellisa O.
Its my new addiction and I love every minute of it. You can find so many ideas. From weddings to classroom ideas. Whoever made this site is a genius.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this site, it gives you everything from great makeup ideas to cute outfits and killer recipes. Its got so many inspirational and creative ideas.
West D.
I love love love Pinterest! I go there for inspiration for just about everything. Hair color and styles, make-up, even crockpot recipes. Its all there.
Beauty L.
This is a woman's crackhouse to look super beautiful. Pinterest has helped me tremendously with my health, DIY projects, and beauty. I love this site.
bridget c.
Pinterest is my obsession, i get all of my ideas and DIYS. This app never lets me down, from the endless recipes to creative projects its just great!!!
Shannan Q.
Sparta, TN
Where else can you sit with P.J.'s on drinking your morning coffee and deciding what you will fill your day with? That's right. At home with Pinterest!
Amber C.
Eustis, FL
I love this cite. Before I got married all I looked at was the wedding ideas, now I look at humor, home decor, women's fashion and food! Love them all
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
What's not to love about Pinterest!? I can even begin to count how many recipes or cute little project ideas I've gotten inspiration from on Pinterest
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!