BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Wonderful place to keep track of recipes I want to try, things I want to eventually make, cleaning hacks...really, there's SO much you can do on there!
Kelsey W.
Belden, MS
Love Pinterest! It's my go to website for recipes and party ideas. I look at it on a daily basis. And am always sending pins to my friends and family
Daisy S.
Anaheim, CA
Anytime I have to give multiple gifts or need themes and ideas it's my go to site from DIY to where you can buy affordable things. Absolutely love it
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I enjoy using Pinterest. I work with children so I find a lot of great activities to do with the children especially for holidays and for their parents!
Brandi M.
Sparrows Point, MD
I usually use pintrest at least 4 times a day. I look everything up on it. Between kids craft ideas, home decor ideas, and recipes I'm on it all day.
Tawni P.
Once i found Pinterest I was in love.. it is sooo addicting and so wonderful. From finding something to make for dinner, to home ideas, it is amazing!
Melissa B.
Scottsboro, AL
Pinterest is my go to site for just about everything! I love it and I don't think there is a single day that i don't open it! My cant live without app:)
hunner p.
Winder, GA
I always go to Pinterest for makeup idea or DIY projects. I always find good products on here. Whenever I'm bored, Pinterest is the first app I go to.
Brittany H.
Talladega , AL
Once I'm on I can't get off. I have got so many wonderful ideas from Pinterest my whole house is decorated in homemade ideas that came from Pinterest.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am new to Pintrest, but so far I like it. It is interesting seeing where everyone is going on the net, and the different things and ideas they find.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!