BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Melissa B.
Scottsboro, AL
Pinterest is my go to site for just about everything! I love it and I don't think there is a single day that i don't open it! My cant live without app:)
Jessica T.
Lake Orion, MI
This is the most addicting website in my opinion. I love it! They have everything you are looking for..fashion, DIY, food, anything and everything!
Ashley L.
Anderson, SC
Pinterest is awesome for finding everything! I love looking at makeup, clothes, hair, recipes etc. There's so much to look at. I am on there for hours!
angie m.
Montclair, NJ
I started of using this a few months ago and I love it! it's sort of like blogging but you get a lot of inspiration from it. I'm on it all the time :)
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
OMG love love love, so addicting and so inspirational gotta love all the great ideas! I really love the receipe ideas and what my friends styles are!
Dalia O.
Pinterest has everything.. you need a recipe, Pinterest has it. You need a DIY idea, outfit idea.. a laugh etc... Pinterest is perfect and addicting!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Has to be one of my favorite apps. I like getting on and just seeing what happens to pop up. The only thing is I end up being on there for along time.
MacKenzie B.
I know this will sound weird but Pinterest is my crack. I can spend ALL day on Pinterest and never get tired of it. I have made so many amazing boards!
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
This is very addicting. It took a while for me to join because I was afraid I would never get off. There are times I'm on for an hour and not know it.
Trista J.
Tellico Plns, TN
Pinterest is absolutely wonderful. There are so many different and unique ideas from classrooms, homes, cooking, style, beauty, hair and so much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!