BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Madeline B.
Life before Pinterest...well I can't really remember what it was like. This site is a great launching point for ideas. Whether you are looking for dinner recipes, exercise routines, or DIY projects (and much much much more), this site has everything you need. Need table scape ideas? Go to Pinterest! Need bathroom renovation tips? Go to Pinterest! Need all natural, homemade remedies? Go to Pinterest! Even if you don't find it quite as amazing as I do, I strongly believe that you won't be disappointed when you check it out. It is a great place to share ideas!

I find it easier to navigate if you limit yourself to certain topics. For example, take time to look at just the DIY stuff or just the Wedding ideas. If you look at everything, you might be on Pinterest overload.
A K.
I've used Pinterest to save many ideas, recipes, tutorials, and tips. I find it to be very user-friendly, and if you make your own boards to pin or repin things to, it's easy to keep organized. I have many boards, which helps me to find specific kinds of things I've saved that I may be looking for at any time.
It can be an alternative to web browsing elsewhere, bookmarking, and emailing things you want to share, with some additional features.
Erica B.
Pearland, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!! I have so many boards for so many things. It was so helpful when I was planning my wedding, looking for ideas to decorate my home for me and my husband, and I am also looking for stuff to help me plan for having kids. I am also a big cooking person so I love searching for good recipes, healthy recipes, and crockpot recipes. Basically, you can find anything and everything on Pinterest!! I also love looking for the different fashion trends going on and there's just so much you can search for. I love it and will be pinning till the day I die!! (As long as it's around that long)
Claire O.
A beautifully designed website that digitally helps you organize ideas, passions, & skills you want to pursue! As a person who goes on Pinterest daily, I personally can say it is a must visit website for the person looking for the latest fashion trends, the mom trying to find what to serve for dinner, or the guy looking up the coolest new cars! The board ideas on this website are endless & Pinterest is crazy about you finding your interests! Happy pinning!
Audrey R.
Welcome to the world of Pinterest! I like to describe it as an online cork board that you can "pin" pictures of your inspiration to! Pinterest has many categories, so whether you're looking for wedding inspiration, recipes, party ideas, or craft projects, Pinterest has you covered. I've personally been using it recently for inspiration pictures and design for my new home, future wedding, and sis-in-laws baby shower. It has so many great ideas! I've also seen my teacher friends use it for lesson plan ideas. I even got my dad hooked on it for designing his new condo! Download the app, you won't regret it.
Kristen N.
Holiday, FL
Pinterest has helped me save a lot of money! I have gotten recipes to make my own laundry soap, fabric softener, dryer sheets, make-up, shaving lotion. I do it all and I save so much money! I was spending $20+ a month on just laundry soap and now I spend $11 for 3 months of laundry soap! & it really works! Cheap and easy ways to make your own household cleaners & cheap meal planning. It truly has changed the way I live. I love this site!!!
Ashley W.
Who doesn't love this app? While lots of people can spend time pinning something they will never do or possibly use it to compare their own life to, I find it to be a good resource. I've actually made many of the desserts and meals I've looked at. I've loved searching crockpot ideas and cake ideas up to do for the family. And while I do still have a wish list area or a favorites board, I mainly like using it to create things I see on it.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
It's a good site for what it does, but it's for someone with a need for a bulletin board who would rather it not take up space in real life or for someone who is bored.

It's for marketing and photo sharing. It's essentially one big free advertisement. It's a wishlist without prices - you could just use amazon universal wishlist, but then who would see it? It's to show everyone else what good taste you have. It serves very little actual purpose.

I loved it at first, but it gets old pretty fast. It's only addicting if you have people that re-pin your stuff all the time. It's to feel popular.
Katy R.
First of all, WHAT WAS LIFE LIKE BEFORE PINTEREST? This might be one of the most amazing pages out there!! It has great ideas for any occasion. I think anyone would agree with me that once you click repin for the first time, you can't stop. I sometimes find myself going through pinterset for hours. I also their new secret boards which helps make boards without having it to show to the whole world, these are also great for secret parties and the best its that you can pick people that can add ideas to the board as well. Overall I think I should say "Hi my name is Katy, and I am addicted with Pinterest" ;)
Laura P.
Asheville, NC
I have been Pinning for a while. I feel like a hipster when I say this, but I really have been a member since way before it was cool, before all the celebrities & TV shows had pages.

I've used it for everything from meal planning to crafting to decorating. I've used it for kid stuff like birthday party planning to first-day-of-school ideas. My husband has finally stopped asking where I got my amazing recipes. It's almost always from Pinterest! My biggest accomplishment was making a road sign for my aunt's wedding. They've used it twice since, and have received a lot of compliments on it!

Beware - Once you join, you'll be sucked in! Every night when I go to bed, I snuggle in with my Kindle Fire, go to the Search page, and tap "Humor." It's a good way to end the day. :-)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!