BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Amy C.
Warwick, RI
Pinterest is my go to for clothing style, crafts, scrapbooking and Project Life ideas, along with various recipes. It's a great time killer as well ;)
Andrea F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Absolutely obsessed with this app! It gives me so many good ideas for whatever I need! Its so easy to find DIYs or inspiration for just about anything!
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
This has to be the best website ever created. The only bad thing is I'm ADDICTED. It makes me want children, a wedding and too cook, 24/7. I loveee it!
Priscilla S.
el monte, CA
Pinterest love youu! your my party idea to go place. for every birthday ive done for my kids and even baby'showers ive gotten all the ideas from here.
Vivian T.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is one of my favorite sites. It has the most interesting. Very helpful in teaching things and instructions, very colorful and creative. I love it
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I can spend hours looking through pinterest. It's a great way to find new recipes, DIY ideas, fashion ideas, etc. It's an app i couldn't live without.
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I enjoy using Pinterest. I work with children so I find a lot of great activities to do with the children especially for holidays and for their parents!
Kim F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Pinterest! I love that I don't have to search the web for things. It's a one stop shop for browsing! I love finding new recipes and craft ideas.
Laurinda U.
Medford, MA
This is a great website and intuitive to use.

I use it same websites and to group them in boards.

I especially like how it's so visually beautiful.
Danny H.
I am a graphic designer and use Pinterest on a daily basis to curate things I find on the internet that I find visually inspiring. It is a great tool.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!