BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Sonia P.
Ontario, CA
My go to site for everything life! Fashion, travel, cooking tips, home decore, office organization, etc. I have no Idea how I did it before Pinterest!
Danny H.
I am a graphic designer and use Pinterest on a daily basis to curate things I find on the internet that I find visually inspiring. It is a great tool.
Susan C.
Moore, OK
I love this site. When ever I get stuck for an idea it always inspires me. The humor section always makes me laugh when I am having a bad day........
Diana F.
Middletown, CT
Pinterest Is just as important as coffee in the morning! It's a daily fix and I really enjoy finding new things and ways to try using products or DIY.
Kymberlie N.
Hollywood, FL
I use Pinterest daily. I use it for bookmarks, finding new ideas for my nails, shopping, and finding new recipes when I'm bored with the usual meals.
Priscilla S.
el monte, CA
Pinterest love youu! your my party idea to go place. for every birthday ive done for my kids and even baby'showers ive gotten all the ideas from here.
MacKenzie B.
I know this will sound weird but Pinterest is my crack. I can spend ALL day on Pinterest and never get tired of it. I have made so many amazing boards!
Tiffany L.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love this app! It's so fun pinning different ideas, hacks, outfits, recipes, & many more things!!! Very creative and fun!!! It has everything & more.
Emma V.
Baton Rouge, LA
YES! Pintrest is my all knowing, advice giving, help you out of a rut best friend. 90% of my ideas are Pintrest inspired. I highly recommend this site.
Monika D.
OMGG........ Pinterest is the first thing i go on each day. Its such a great site, I get all my fun ideas from there !!! Check it out! It is a must :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!