BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kelly D.
Mashpee, MA
You will get hooked and spend way too much time pinning but it is amazing all of the things you can find from fashion to DIY and travel destinations!
Ashely P.
Atwater, CA
One of the best sites! Although some things posted don't work. It's still fantastic! It has some of the best ideas I would never even think of!! LOVE!
Erin B.
One of the best websites ever. It has everything from makeup ideas to crafts to cooking! I use this website almost daily for new ideas and inspiration!
Gabby R.
I love this website! This is the best website ever made! Once you join, you are addicted! Millions and millions of ideas for anything you can imagine!
Caitlin H.
Wallingford, CT
Totally obsessed with Pinterest. I use it for organizing all sorts of ideas - birthday parties, Christmas parties, wish lists, fashion, etc. OBSESSED!
Sonya W.
Bradenton, FL
I love Pinterest so much! so many ideas for pretty much anything! I have used recipes been inspired for hair color hair cuts and tattoos! Its amazing!
Renee K.
Tualatin, OR
OMG love love love, so addicting and so inspirational gotta love all the great ideas! I really love the receipe ideas and what my friends styles are!
Andrea F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Absolutely obsessed with this app! It gives me so many good ideas for whatever I need! Its so easy to find DIYs or inspiration for just about anything!
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA
Ive had a Pinterest for 2 years now! I love it soo much. SO much inspiration, a lot of fun thing to sew, diys, makeup. End less amount of amazing ness!
Heather S.
Rosholt, SD
I love to make homemade items and I can find anything here. I have multiple boards for decor, makeup, clothes, homeschool, and kids projects. Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!