BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jenny K.
I absolutely love Pinterest . I go on there to do diy projects . Or when ever I'm looking for a outfit idea . You can find anything you need on there .
Shenna P.
Pinterest is probably the best online invention in a while. It gives you tons of ideas on cooking, decorating, fashion, etc. I can't live without it.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA
Ive had a Pinterest for 2 years now! I love it soo much. SO much inspiration, a lot of fun thing to sew, diys, makeup. End less amount of amazing ness!
Shaunda R.
I love this app. I fine everything and more. I have learned a lot of new things. I have met a lot of new people. I am truly addicted to Pinterest......
Tika T.
This is a great app to generate you creativity.Any idea you can think of your can look up on this app.You can make boards and put things that you like.
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I love love love all the ideas that Pinterest gives me. Now if I could only find the money and time turn these ideas into reality in my own home!! :)
Caitlin P.
Fort Myers, FL
I love Pinterest It has great ideas and it is a great place to start for inspiration and one of the best places to bomark things you have found online
Nicole V.
Glendale, CA
This site is great for giving you ideas and providing you with tips on numerous categories. I use the DIY, Food, Gardening, and Exercise the most. A+
amber s.
longview, TX
Pintrest is awesome! I have tons of list for recipes that I use often. Love looking at clothes, makeup and hair styles. I could be on pintrest all day!
Clarissa L.
I loooove Pinterest! I find myself on it every day. From the beauty pins to cooking to crafts, I just love it all. Definitely recommend for everyone!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!