BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Kalei L.
I've had a hard time with staying motivated about a year ago for weight loss. One day, I came across a pin that changed my whole perception of workouts and till this day, it's a great motivator for me since I don't have workout buddies in my area! I've also started cooking more since every pin I've added to my dinner's board is delicious! I've already tried 3 new meals and I'm so motivated to try out more! This is such a great idea and I LOVE Pinterest!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I cannot say enough about Pinterest! Not only is it fun, but it's very useful. I have tried many recipes, art projects, exercises, plans, etc...the sky is the limit with this site! I am very perfectionistic and organized...this site allows me to keep all of my thoughts in a useable format. I can reference my boards whenever I need to...even on my phone when I'm out shopping. The only bad thing...I spend A LOT of time on there when I should be doing other things!
Kayla B.
Derby, CT
Ever have one of those uncrafty uninspired days where you just can't figure out what to do with your time or how to fix or use the old mirror sitting in your closet? Pinterest is definitely the place to go for inspiration. From home decor to dinner for the family to tricks and tips to clean the house and keep the kids busy and anything else you could possibly need ...makeup, clothes, hair, workout routines, discounts, this is definitely the place to go to help you find anything and everything you need. It gives you the most inspirational ideas ever. Search and you shall find and eventually you will be addicted.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Pinterest es una aplicación que me encanta, me permite crear tableros y buscar todo cuanto me interesa, la califico como excelente, la recomiendo a todo público.
Eunice L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I'm not on here every single day, but I really do enjoy it. I don't really see this as a "social media" type of website. It's just an electronic pinboard/notebook of cute stuff and ideas. I used to save things to my computer in a folder, but this has made things much easier! What you pinned from websites still have their links so you can go back to the original source if you need to.

You can also have private boards that only you can see. On the feed, you can see the pins of people you follow. If you like them, you can repin. I don't think it's supposed to be ripping off tumblr like some reviewers have said. It's not the same thing! It helps you organize information and you can look at it from anywhere since it's online!

It's also great for storing outfit ideas or planning a wedding!
Jennifer F.
Baltimore , MD
There is nothing i DISLIKE about Pinterest. I have occasional free time with my job- and it's always filled with pins. I have figured out cute halloween costumes and makeup from there- My future wedding is going to be amazing and my children are going to dress fresh.

Bought too many quick oats like me and realize you don't like them plain? No problem! Just search quick outs and you'll have a million recipes at your disposal.

Not a teacher but all your friends are? Just unfollow that particular board of theirs.

Basically- anything and everything is on Pinterest. So if you don't have one- get one.
Jenn V.
I must confess, I am addicted to Pinterest! I absolutely love the fact that I can find information & inspiration on just about anything my little heart desires, all at the touch of my finger! I have found a ridiculous amount of useful information on Pinterest, from tasty new recipes, to gorgeous eyeshadow looks, to out of this world decorating tips & everything in between.

Not only do I love all the helpful tips & new ideas, I also appreciate that I can help raise animal awareness & adoption information. I'm a huge animal rights advocate & Pinterest has numerous boards to help promote just that!

A K.
I've used Pinterest to save many ideas, recipes, tutorials, and tips. I find it to be very user-friendly, and if you make your own boards to pin or repin things to, it's easy to keep organized. I have many boards, which helps me to find specific kinds of things I've saved that I may be looking for at any time.
It can be an alternative to web browsing elsewhere, bookmarking, and emailing things you want to share, with some additional features.
Ashley W.
Who doesn't love this app? While lots of people can spend time pinning something they will never do or possibly use it to compare their own life to, I find it to be a good resource. I've actually made many of the desserts and meals I've looked at. I've loved searching crockpot ideas and cake ideas up to do for the family. And while I do still have a wish list area or a favorites board, I mainly like using it to create things I see on it.
Erica B.
Pearland, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!! I have so many boards for so many things. It was so helpful when I was planning my wedding, looking for ideas to decorate my home for me and my husband, and I am also looking for stuff to help me plan for having kids. I am also a big cooking person so I love searching for good recipes, healthy recipes, and crockpot recipes. Basically, you can find anything and everything on Pinterest!! I also love looking for the different fashion trends going on and there's just so much you can search for. I love it and will be pinning till the day I die!! (As long as it's around that long)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!