BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Katelyn C.
I love Pinterest. The app is great, but can be slow loading. It's easier to pin from the app than the desktop version - highly recommended to download.
Alexandra M.
Killeen, TX
You can find anything and everything on there!
I can spend hours on it at a time!
I get all my decorating ideas from here!
I have no cons towards it.
Daniela L.
I love Pinterest. The right place to find inspirations for any thing. Have a so many variety. Whatever you search you will find it, and things similars
Heather S.
Rosholt, SD
I love to make homemade items and I can find anything here. I have multiple boards for decor, makeup, clothes, homeschool, and kids projects. Love it!
Anna P.
Lonoke, AR
I love Pinterest!It's so addicting. It lets you plan out your dreams. My favorite board is my wish closet, it gives me ideas when I really go shopping.
Diana F.
Middletown, CT
Pinterest Is just as important as coffee in the morning! It's a daily fix and I really enjoy finding new things and ways to try using products or DIY.
Tika T.
This is a great app to generate you creativity.Any idea you can think of your can look up on this app.You can make boards and put things that you like.
Kim F.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Pinterest! I love that I don't have to search the web for things. It's a one stop shop for browsing! I love finding new recipes and craft ideas.
Brenna G.
I used Pinterest to help plan my wedding and gather ideas and it was the best. I still use it when I'm bored to browse and get ideas for future things.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
I can spend hours looking through pinterest. It's a great way to find new recipes, DIY ideas, fashion ideas, etc. It's an app i couldn't live without.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!