BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Karley F.
I absolutely love this app. I can spend hours on here pinning away. I get so much inspiration from here. You can find so much stuff on here. I love it
Ashley B.
Gainesville, GA
I love using Pinterest to find great recipes. It's very helpful. Also, it has a lot of great simple ideas. I always look at Pinterest when I'm bored.
Sabrina G.
Reno , NV
I love Pinterest. There are so many ideas I get by looking up the DIY hashtag. You can also find beauty ideas wedding ideas. Pinterest is just great.
Betty T.
Dayton, NV
I use Pintrest for just about everything. From learning how to easily remodel my kitchen to keeping my grandkids entertained (not to mention, myself)!
Victoria l.
In love!! I find so much inspiration on here I love it you can find anything from fashion, food, style decor I get lost for hours at night on here!!!
Shenna P.
Pinterest is probably the best online invention in a while. It gives you tons of ideas on cooking, decorating, fashion, etc. I can't live without it.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
One of the best apps to get ideas for weddings or parties . Or outfits . Great to see how others put things together and what ideas they come up with.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
I love Pinterest. They have great ideas for crafts, home remodeling, gift ideas. Honestly anything you could want help on is most likely on Pinterest!!
Vu N.
Santa Ana, CA
Pintrest is filled with ideas that you imagine but are not sure if it can be a reality. The most creative site, filled with unique innovations and DIY!
Erin R.
Norfolk, VA
Pinterest is my go to source for everything. Crafts with the kids,new recipes for dinner or making beauty products for myself this is my favorite site!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!