BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jules B.
Laguna Beach, CA
Pinterest is a great way to find new products, new uses for old products, lifehacks, recipies and decorating ideas - basically anything you could want!!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely adore Pinterest! This is a great place to find awesome recipes, crafts, home decorating, and fashion ideas. If you don't have one, get one!
Alexandra A.
Mechanicsville, VA
I can spend hours on Pinterest. I love the creative blog like forum. Highly recommend. Perfect for re-decorating, online shopping, travel, and more!
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't know what to say here. This site is so addicting!! I try not to go on unless all my home work is done because if I do... forget the homework!! lol
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love pintrest! I get all my ideas for almost everything on here. From cooking recipes to crafts with my daughter to do it yourself projects.
Anita C.
Brighton, MA
I love Pinterest and how you can pin anything on the internet, and it is great to share with others, or just to discover what else is out there to love.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Pinterest is good to store story boards and explore other people's interests. It keeps you up to date with fashion, food or whatever else interests you!!
Nikki t.
Gulfport, MS
I love pinterest they have everything from do it yourself crafts ,recipes, outfits, to make up tutorials!! I go there any time i need to learn something!
Karla R.
Im in love with this app, you can find everything you can imagine, I love all the creativity you can get by using it, definitely one of my favorite app.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Ideas and how to's to the maximum. This is one of my favorite apps! Hair and makeup tutorials, recipes, crafts, wedding ideas, nails and oh so much more!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!