BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Julie D.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Pinterest. Its so addicting and I find lots of great recipes and craft projects to do! My family loves it too because they get to try new things!
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
I have the app on my phone and whenever I'm bored, I get on it. It's also given me a lot of tips and ideas for my upcoming wedding. Definitely recommend!
Brenda G.
MCALLEN, TX
I LOVE Pinterest!! It gives me TONS of ideas for school projects and DIY projects as well, it also gives me great ideas for a bunch of different recipes!
Blossom B.
Long Beach, CA
I love all the crafts and do-it-yourself projects! There are so many creative ideas that are so fun to try! 5th App Is So Easy To Use And JUS perfect!
Jo N.
Nashua, NH
I have done so many fun, educational things with my 2 year old. I have found awesome ideas for cheap Xmas, bday, anniversary etc presents. I'm addicted!
Ivonne L.
I am absolutely in love with Pinterest! It gives millions of ideas on any topic I look up!it is definitely the go to app for diy projects and new ideas!
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
This app and website are amazing for the ultra-crafty and for the craft novice. It has tons of cute ideas from baby shower to weddings to anything DIY.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN
Great way to waste the day away! Pinterest has helped me find my inner crafter,fashionista, cook and party entertainer. Seriously, wealth of information.
Sarah R.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this for finding DIY gift ideas, recipes, and decorating ideas. Only downside? I can waste hours on Pinterest and not get any real work done lol!
emma j.
MO
Pinterest is the best app I have ever gotten! I look at fashion,crafts,recipes, and more.I wouldn't know how to make any crafts or recipients without it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!