BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Brenda H.
Goshen, NY
Always finding great ideas , amazing crafts for kids and even fitness ideas . Just intresting to always find what you need or learn new things on .
Pamela F.
Dayton, TX
You will become so addicted it's crazy. I love this site. I spend way too much time on it. It has anything you think of and not think of it's so bad ass.
Destiny W.
Keystone Heights
Love Pinterest for food ideas and snacks! I'm such a foodie at heart!! I have used Pinterest for new colors for hair, and everything in between!!!
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
I love Pinterest for inspiration with everything from Fashion to Recipes . Alot of DIY Fashion which happen to be my favorite . Pinterest is a must have
Angela M.
Pinterest is awesome! U can find ideas for absolutely everything! I've found everything from outfit ideas and where to purchase them to great recipes!
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Pinterest is a fun site to not only get new ideas, but also to plan out and think about projects. I love that I can see the neat things my friends find.
Crista B.
Pembroke, GA
Pinterest is my go to if I need ideas. I have found many recipes on interest as well as crafts. I get makeup and hair ideas from Pinterest all the time!
Serena K.
Pinterest was my life! But then school started and I'm not on it as much. But I wish I had the time to go on it more! But it is one of my favorite sites
Dayna H.
tieton, wa
Works great. Easy to navigate, pin, and search. Works just like the website. Great for pinning recipes and having them with you at the store and at home.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
Im one of the many addicted to Pinterest. My favorite thing to use it for is to find new recipes to try. So my husband is ok with my Pinterest addiction!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!