BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Cassandra C.
Wichita, KS
Lots of ideas, some so simple I wonder how I haven't come up with them. Constant ideas for crafts, organization, food, and everything you can imagine.
Jennifer V.
LOGANVILLE, GA
Great way to share ideas! As a teacher I use it all the time for projects, or even free worksheets. Also great for free patterns if you crochet or knit.
Jules B.
Laguna Beach, CA
Pinterest is a great way to find new products, new uses for old products, lifehacks, recipies and decorating ideas - basically anything you could want!!
Megan R.
Dickson City, PA
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. There is so much info in one place. Great recipes to great crafts. And some really good hair and make up ideas.
Anita C.
Brighton, MA
I love Pinterest and how you can pin anything on the internet, and it is great to share with others, or just to discover what else is out there to love.
Brittany W.
Annapolis, MD
Seriously, who doesn't love pintetest?! There are so many awesome and unique ideas on this site. Its amazing. I spend hours at a time pinning new ideas.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love pintrest! I get all my ideas for almost everything on here. From cooking recipes to crafts with my daughter to do it yourself projects.
T L.
I love Pinterest! It gives me great ideas for house decorating, birthdays, fashion, new recipes! It has everything you need on there I absolutely love it
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Pinterest is good to store story boards and explore other people's interests. It keeps you up to date with fashion, food or whatever else interests you!!
Elizabeth G.
This website has everything you need. Need a recipe, they got plenty! Need to plan a party, no problem! Need ideas for a craft, pick from millions!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!