BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Crystal B.
Locust Grove, GA
Pinterest is great! I love using it to find new ideas for my home. The recipes are awesome :) and it's so easy to organize pins onto personalized boards!
Taylor B.
I LOVE Pinterest! I literally use this site for everything. If I need a craft idea, or recipe, anything I go to Pinterest for help and it never fails me!
Courtney S.
Cicero, NY
You can find everything on this site. How to's... decorating idea... DIY projects... cooking... and the list goes on and on. I come here for everything!
Chelsea S.
Roanoke, VA
I'm addicted to Pinterest! I use it for party planning and food ideas. My family recently planned my cousin's wedding through Pinterest, completely DIY.
Ashley B.
Warrior Run, PA
I use Pinterest for everything! from finding recipes to planning parties to thinking up new decor for my home, i always find inspiration from Pinterest!
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
I kind of got bored with Facebook until I got my new office job -- now that's what I do when I have free time! It's really useful for recipes and such.
Stephanie T.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't know of Pinterest?? Best app for style, health, food, weddings, and DYI! I love getting all my healthy and sweet tooth recipes from here too.
Karen C.
This is great website! It is so addicting! so many things and ideas ! I usually use this for fashion, cooking, make up . You name it, Pinterest has it!
Ashley R.
Middle River, MD
Perfect for figuring out different things to make for dinner. I use to all the time. If your planning a wedding and need ideas this is the place to go.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I love all of the neat and different things that I can find on Pinterest. There is something for everyone on there with the recipes, crafts, DIY's, etc.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!