BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Pamela F.
Dayton, TX
You will become so addicted it's crazy. I love this site. I spend way too much time on it. It has anything you think of and not think of it's so bad ass.
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
Free app! Useful for anything: wedding plans, redecorating, organizing, activities for children, nail designs, fashion, hair care, just to name a few :)
Nicole V.
Virginia Beach, VA
When I was first introduced to Pinterest, I actually thought it was kind of pointless. But now, I pin everything...and I can go back and see it anytime!
Chelsea S.
Roanoke, VA
I'm addicted to Pinterest! I use it for party planning and food ideas. My family recently planned my cousin's wedding through Pinterest, completely DIY.
Madeline T.
Cleveland, TN
This is hands down, one of the best websites out there! There is no confusion when setting one up and best of all this site can fit to anyones interests!
Angelica S.
I love storing all the decoration inspirations, recipes, outfit ideas & almost anything I like. It so easy just to go back & find what I was looking for.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
I love Pinterest for inspiration with everything from Fashion to Recipes . Alot of DIY Fashion which happen to be my favorite . Pinterest is a must have
Karen C.
This is great website! It is so addicting! so many things and ideas ! I usually use this for fashion, cooking, make up . You name it, Pinterest has it!
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
Im one of the many addicted to Pinterest. My favorite thing to use it for is to find new recipes to try. So my husband is ok with my Pinterest addiction!
Amber T.
Pinterest is Awesome, if you need creative inspiration, new recipes, how to's, party ideas, or anything else Pinterest is the place to go! Addictive!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!